What's new

Where do you rather invest in state bonds or in the stocks?

It's not going to be an easy activities and I discourage it. People shouldn't be looking for opportunity to start up a business without a single capital , even if capital investment is not required now, it will still be needed at some time
That's true, you are not expected to think about starting up a business if you don't have a capital, capital is one of the best thing you need to have in other to make your business successful.

That's exactly the point, there's no way you can earn money if you don't have experience on how it works, you need to have experience on how to analyze the market before you can earn money on it.
I have seen so many people that have made the mistake of trading what they don't know and they end up losing their whole life savings to cryptocurrency and Forex.

That's true, you are not expected to think about starting up a business if you don't have a capital, capital is one of the best thing you need to have in other to make your business successful.
That's true, before you can even think up starting up a business you need to take this first step of having capital, because there's no way you can earn money without having a capital.

That's very much necessary , I can't even imagine starting a business without the required capital. Your business might be in a position of failing when there is no Capital to keep it moving especially at the early stage

Bonds are more beneficial for investors who want less exposure to risk but still want to receive a return. Fixed-income investments are much less volatile than stocks.

That's very much necessary , I can't even imagine starting a business without the required capital. Your business might be in a position of failing when there is no Capital to keep it moving especially at the early stage
That's true, I don't think if it's possible to start up a business without money, you need to have a good amount of money as a capital before you can think of starting up a business.

That's true, I don't think if it's possible to start up a business without money, you need to have a good amount of money as a capital before you can think of starting up a business.
Probably there are some online and digital Business that can be established without money, checking out on Google will give me different online business to establish that are of this nature.

Probably there are some online and digital Business that can be established without money, checking out on Google will give me different online business to establish that are of this nature.
That's true, we have lots of business that you can start it up online with no money, but for offline I don't think if there's any business that you can start with no money.

One thing i really like about government bond is that it is very secure and you are not expected to waite for your money when the tie is due,you are given your money(interest) in advance,that is one benefit.
One of the things that i really like in the investment of bonds is that in government type of bonds,you will be rest assured that you will definitelly get back your money,and the interest is usually paid upfront.

Last edited:
One thing i really like about government bond is that it is very secure and you are not expected to waite for your money when the tie is due,you are given your money(interest) in advance,that is one benefit.
One of the things that i really like in the investment of bonds is that in government type of bonds,you will be rest assured that you will definitelly get back your money,and the interest is usually paid upfront.
I don't really know much about what you are saying but I believe it will bring a good amount of money , the end gain is to earn money you have to work hard before you can earn it.

That's true, we have lots of business that you can start it up online with no money, but for offline I don't think if there's any business that you can start with no money.
There are many online business that you can definitely start with no money , but every offline business require money to start , you can work on forum sites , survey sites to make money online

Stocks are very profitable when they go up and sometimes they do go extremely high but it happens only
in rare cases and they also might go down and then you lose huge amounts of money. But yet state bonds are belong to your literal country, and a country's bank cannot go bankrupt that easily and is trusted and secured.
But what do you think? what is your preference?
I would like to invest in stocks because I believe in some of the stocks that can do better, it would be a great opportunity to buy a share of a big company and make profits.

I don't really know much about what you are saying but I believe it will bring a good amount of money , the end gain is to earn money you have to work hard before you can earn it.
The bond that is offered by the government is usually a way that government use to get money from the public to be able to meet its obligations,and this is issued through the banks,and after a period of time,your money will be returned back to you,but your interest will be paid to you first.

I don't know much aboutbthis state bonds. I think i would invests in stocks such it's much more common and one has a higher chance of earning a lot when the prices go up.

In my opinion, one thing I like about government bond is that it is very secure and you are not experts for your money when the tie is due, you are given your money(interest) in advance, which is one benefit.
One of the things that I like in the investment of bonds is that in government type of bonds, you will be rest assured that you will get back your money, and the usually paid.

There are many online business that you can definitely start with no money , but every offline business require money to start , you can work on forum sites , survey sites to make money online
That's absolutely true, if you know what you are doing online you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money with no investment, online is a best place to earn money.

That's absolutely true, if you know what you are doing online you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money with no investment, online is a best place to earn money.
There are many ways you can earn money online without investing or doing business , all you have to do is work on some earning websites and make money in return .

There are many ways you can earn money online without investing or doing business , all you have to do is work on some earning websites and make money in return .
That's very much possible but if you really want to make it big, you need to invest your money, investment are good ways to earn money this day's especially if you have experience on how it works.

None of those ways is profitable to me. Government Bond is the worse. Most importantly I could invest some money in cryptocurrency for myself most especially at this period.

This not a good idea for me, I rather invest my money on cryptocurrencies that to do such a thing, that's what I find working out for me, if you have a good experience on cryptocurrencies you can earn from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back