What's new

Where do you rather invest in state bonds or in the stocks?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Stocks are very profitable when they go up and sometimes they do go extremely high but it happens only
in rare cases and they also might go down and then you lose huge amounts of money. But yet state bonds are belong to your literal country, and a country's bank cannot go bankrupt that easily and is trusted and secured.
But what do you think? what is your preference?

Last edited:
It all depends on your choice but to me I will prefer to be managing my stock trading business than to depend on one State bond that you do not know how long it will last for.

I don't really know much about bonds and stocks, but what I have heard or seen so far I believe stocks has a greater advantage to yield you some profit over bonds though you still need some good amount of capital to invest in any of them.

I don't really know much about bonds and stocks, but what I have heard or seen so far I believe stocks has a greater advantage to yield you some profit over bonds though you still need some good amount of capital to invest in any of them.
Well stocks are obviously more profitable when they are succeeding and earning, but once they lose you lose with them and then it doesn't even matter how much you have putted into the stocks and how much you were supposed to earn that is over unlike bonds which are safe and promising, since it is a country's bonds and a country isn't going to lose so easily, it is after all a huge organization with a lot of wise people involved. It is a sad truth that those who shine brightest often burn fastest and "those" here in that case are the companies you can never know if they will lose or earn.

If it is in my country, and you are really good at your stock business, I will rather advise you to go for your stock trading than to be depending on any state bond because if the state bond reach somewhere the will stop.

I don't really know much about this stock trading , so I may not likely be able to invest in it personally and even if I have to do I have to look for a way to invest that I do not lose my money .

Yes, you are right like my side where the government can not fully paid there worker, I will not advice any one to go for a state bond, it is better to even borrow money and start a stock business.

It is very important for individuals so just stick to the stock market because anything that has to do with the government like state bonds are not reliable at all because the government would always make on favorable policies.

Investing in stocks is going to be very very profitable other any other form of investment at All. It also presents a low risk of losing one's capital compared to other form of investment.

I would rather invest in stocks because state bonds comes with a very little amount of profit and at times the profit is not reasonable. Although it is a very secured means of investment.

The problem with the two is that they are not things I have good foundational knowledge on and so I would rather keep them and go for what I am good at, to realise better profit.

Personally I will prefer to invest in that stock rather than a state bond because it believe stocks trading is not centralized as it will be in the state bonds that will be no much regulations and control by the state.

Personally I will prefer to invest in that stock rather than a state bond because it believe stocks trading is not centralized as it will be in the state bonds that will be no much regulations and control by the state.
Unnecessary regulation is a major reason why people tend to focus on the centralised marketing trade. no one wants to be directly under the influence of government especially, when they're making unfavorable policy.

Investing in state bind or stock really depend on the level of your expertise , i dont really know much about state bond but i know one or two things about investing in stock , so it normal I go for want I know.

So many people here don't have much understanding of stock investment or the state bond. Its seems so many people are familiar with forex and cryptocurrency including me. All these require top expert strategy to invest wisely.

I rather invest in stock market or any discentralise form of business that is quite independent of the government control. Because anything under the government control or centralized thete is always some kind of restriction in transactions processes.

I rather invest in stock market or any discentralise form of business that is quite independent of the government control. Because anything under the government control or centralized thete is always some kind of restriction in transactions processes.
Lolz, a lot of people are trying to break free from government control , but well any investment that deals with government directly is always the most trusted investment as you may not likely lose your money to scammers.

If I am looking for a safe means of investing money then I am going to go for investing in safe bonds but otherwise I am going to be investing in stocks.

Of the two, I guess I would say stocks. I am not big into investing in general but I know more about stocks than state bonds.

I prefer to invest in raw materials though. Buying items like gold, copper, silver, etc.

Well my thiugh about stocks is that it may crash at sometime even though it's very profitable because it has no centralized governance but that of state bonds will be very difficult to crash.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back