What's new

Where do you rather invest in state bonds or in the stocks?

I do not have interest in both bonds and shares but if I would be asked to choose one, I would prefer to choose stocks because bonds need lots of money to invest.
Depending on your choice of investment , you can rather invest in state stock or in the bond, stock doesn't need a lot of money so it easier to invest in it but investing in bond needs a lot of money,

Depending on your choice of investment , you can rather invest in state stock or in the bond, stock doesn't need a lot of money so it easier to invest in it but investing in bond needs a lot of money,
Investing in stock is truly very good because it does not require much capital but, if you are planning to invest on state bonds, you should be ready to invest huge amount of money with very little profit.

Investing in stock is truly very good because it does not require much capital but, if you are planning to invest on state bonds, you should be ready to invest huge amount of money with very little profit.
I would rather invest my money in stocks instead of investing in state bonds. State bonds do not really yield much profit at the end as compared to investing similar amount in stocks.

I would rather invest my money in stocks instead of investing in state bonds. State bonds do not really yield much profit at the end as compared to investing similar amount in stocks.
The state bond is meant for the big investors. Those who could put billions of dollars in investment and not opening for smaller financial investors who cannot invest huge amount of money.

The state bond is meant for the big investors. Those who could put billions of dollars in investment and not opening for smaller financial investors who cannot invest huge amount of money.
Thanks for the insight about the differencea in the capital between the two bonds. Even if I were to own a large firm or corporation, I would still be wary of investing in state bonds.

There is nothing like bond going on in my country right now, the government are just concentrating on there election. So I will prefer to go for my stock Marketing business than waiting for the state bond.

There is nothing like bond going on in my country right now, the government are just concentrating on there election. So I will prefer to go for my stock Marketing business than waiting for the state bond.
Apart from investing in the stocks, if you choose to invest in bonds, it is a more stable and reliable investment but you will need a huge amount of capital to start with before you could make reasonable profit.

Apart from investing in the stocks, if you choose to invest in bonds, it is a more stable and reliable investment but you will need a huge amount of capital to start with before you could make reasonable profit.
Yes and also it is only when the bond agreement will take effect immediately before someone like I can engage myself into that because the government in my country can delay one plans.

For now I will not invest in any of those things because I don't really understand them and I don't even know their mode of operation , I will only be able to invest in cryptocurrency presently.

I think investment In either state bonds or stocks depends on your choice and the benefit you think you can gained. Both stocks and bonds are very profitable though one is decentralized and the other is centralized.
For now I will not invest in any of those things because I don't really understand them and I don't even know their mode of operation , I will only be able to invest in cryptocurrency presently.
You are righ and I will encourage anybody to make such kind of decision because it's not wise to invest into something that you dont know anything about it. you may end up losing almost all tiut investment fund.

The stock market will seems a little bit simpler and easy for me. I don't have much understanding about government born and how it really works and what percentage they will give me on my investment.

The stock market will seems a little bit simpler and easy for me. I don't have much understanding about government born and how it really works and what percentage they will give me on my investment.
Both the stock market and the state bonds are similar in operation. You will even concentrate less when you invest in state bonds but you cannot invest in this type of venture if you do not have huge amount of money.

Between investing on stock marketing or bond with the state government, I will suggest that one should involve in both so that if one do not work the other will but hoping that all will work.

Both the stock market and the state bonds are similar in operation. You will even concentrate less when you invest in state bonds but you cannot invest in this type of venture if you do not have huge amount of money.
I don't really know how the state bond works, and what profit should we be expecting yearly as an investor who invested in the state bond. Is it the same like treasury bill ?

I will rather prefer trading in the stock market to any other set of market stock trading is very good when you trade stock and have knowledge about it then you must ensure that much profit can be made.

Forex is another good business which anyone can be venturing into its a good programs which any serious person can take advantages of.

I will go for stock than for state bond, I don't want to find myself in a situation where the state sets a regulation which I don't find favourable.. I'd like to be in control of everything I'm investing on.

Seriously there are people who will not even like the both either to invest on stock or join state bond. Some will even prefer an online earning that will make him earn much.

It's dependent on the investor's preference or taste if I'm to put it that way. For low risk investors, bonds would be best as they're almost entirely secure except something drastic happens.
But for those with higher risk tolerance, stocks might seem the better option but I'll advise to have a mixture of both in one's portfolio.

I am going to prefer to invest my money in stocks because they are actually more detailed and you have the probability of making higher amount of money with them.

I don't think that state bonds are more profitable than stocks, because the profit gotten from stocks is daily and can be influence anytime thereby causing gains. State bond investment requires lots of time and energy to make profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back