What's new

Where do you rather invest in state bonds or in the stocks?

investing in stocks is something I am considering presently but I would need proper knowledge and guidance of how it works before I go ahead with it. there are people making a killing in that venture.

Best on what I understand with state bonds, is just like an investment in the state shares and that's is the better way of investing because it will be very difficult to lost your investment funds. it's always monitored and secured.

Best on what I understand with state bonds, is just like an investment in the state shares and that's is the better way of investing because it will be very difficult to lost your investment funds. it's always monitored and secured.
Though i don't really know much about investing in stocks , but i believe investing in state bond is more safer and secure because its easier for you to always monitors your improvement .

From a lot of experience, you are going to be better off investing in stocks because they have the greater percentage of making your money which is why you are investing in the first month.

Investing in stock has many advantages over bond investment , with stock investment , your shares and percentage have the tendency of increasing more faster than bond .
From a lot of experience, you are going to be better off investing in stocks because they have the greater percentage of making your money which is why you are investing in the first month

I don't really know much about bonds and stocks, but what I have heard or seen so far I believe stocks has a greater advantage to yield you some profit over bonds though you still need some good amount of capital to invest in any of them.
same with me. I don't really fancy buying stocks ans bonds. I am not the kind of person that can can just to gather something because I heard it's profitable. Investing with money is a good. But investing withougv

same with me. I don't really fancy buying stocks ans bonds. I am not the kind of person that can can just to gather something because I heard it's profitable. Investing with money is a good. But investing withougv
In this case then you have to research about it to really understand how most of them work to be able to carry out the best decision. It's depend on your country that will determine the profit percentage your investment.

Well it is an individual choice to make but to me personally I will prefer to invest on both the stock and government bond at least if one do not work for me, the other might work for me and that is the way forward.

I am currently planning investing in US stocks. The thing is that I have not invested in stocks before but there was a YouTube video I came across yesterday that he is proper explanation.

investing in stocks is something I am considering presently but I would need proper knowledge and guidance of how it works before I go ahead with it. there are people making a killing in that venture.

I would also prefer investing money in the stocks because certain kinds of stocks of big companies like Tesla and Apple are performing really well and the chances are that they will perform better in the future.

Stocks are for people who knows the market, are willing to take risks, and most importantly, devote good amount of time to it.
State bonds are for the general public and people who wants decent amount of profit but not willing to take much risks and devote much time to it.
So it all comes down to which category you belong to.
I personally prefer investing 55% in bonds and 45% in stocks.

The stock market has proven to be the best option for me over the past but then different people have ways in which the analyse the market so you should go for the one that is more.

I would also prefer investing money in the stocks because certain kinds of stocks of big companies like Tesla and Apple are performing really well and the chances are that they will perform better in the future.
I am looking forward to investing in Tesla because it has a lot of prospects in the future. Once I am able to learn stock investment well I will purchase Tesla first.

Investing in that kind of stock exchange might elevate and boost your investment within a twinkle of an eye , I believe investing in a foreign stock is a good and lucrative investment .
I am currently planning investing in US stocks. The thing is that I have not invested in stocks before but there was a YouTube video I came across yesterday that he is proper explanation.

Investing in that kind of stock exchange might elevate and boost your investment within a twinkle of an eye , I believe investing in a foreign stock is a good and lucrative investment .
of course investing in stocks is very good and can make you a lot of money paid on stocks like $Tesla can actually make you rich if you are able to buy at a good price.

That's true, you can earn a good amount of money by investing on stocks online but if you don't have experience on how it rises and falls you'll definitely suffer.

That's true, you can earn a good amount of money by investing on stocks online but if you don't have experience on how it rises and falls you'll definitely suffer.
Yeah , anything that has to do with the volatile market movement is something that must be well experience before even thinking of generating profit with it. Thanks 😊.

Yeah , anything that has to do with the volatile market movement is something that must be well experience before even thinking of generating profit with it. Thanks 😊.
That's exactly the point, there's no way you can earn money if you don't have experience on how it works, you need to have experience on how to analyze the market before you can earn money on it.

It's not going to be an easy activities and I discourage it. People shouldn't be looking for opportunity to start up a business without a single capital , even if capital investment is not required now, it will still be needed at some time

I personally speaking never invested in state bonds before neither I am I planning to do that soon. Literally both state bonds stocks require large amounts of capital to start which I could not afford in any way.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back