What's new

Where do you rather invest in state bonds or in the stocks?

There is strict limitations on how we could process international transactions right now, so I'm settling for state bonds to avoid any issues with the government of my country.

State bonds are well protected and have low level of risks . One could even get refund in cases of very high level of losses. Although things like this do not get to present most of the time.

It's better I investment in state bonds because it will be very difficult to lost my investment funds because it's highly protected and always under monitoring compared to stocks.

In as much as I would like to invest in state bonds because of the stability and the level of trust, the amount of profit that will make in this venture would be very small compared to when I use my money for stock.

If o have enough cash , I would consider investing in the two. This is to make sure that I minimize risks and also maximize profits making. It would really make sense to make good money from two platforms.

I think the both of them are clearly differentiated by the risk that you are taking if you are investing in any of them and the more risky it is the more likely for it to bring you more profit.

I will highly prefer to invest in the state bond than investing on stock why? Because in the state bond I have nothing to lose and it continuous till the bond is over.

Well I don't know much about stock bonds and investment but I have heard about it I know it has a great profit, but I am not into stock investment I believe that the investors are making good profit on it.

Investment in either stocks or state bonds, has it own benefits and disadvantages depending on how you go about the investment and how much you know about it.

Although right now that most of the things in my country are some how hard hazard, i will prefer to go for the both, invest on stock and also on state bond, so that I will not do two zero.

Although right now that most of the things in my country are some how hard hazard, i will prefer to go for the both, invest on stock and also on state bond, so that I will not do two zero.
Actually investment in either state bonds or stocks can be profitable and so also a disaster because state bonds will control and directed by the state and based on there own interest and the stocks is decentralized were everyone can do what he chooses.

Stocks are very profitable when they go up and sometimes they do go extremely high but it happens only
in rare cases and they also might go down and then you lose huge amounts of money. But yet state bonds are belong to your literal country, and a country's bank cannot go bankrupt that easily and is trusted and secured.
But what do you think? what is your preference?
I would chose state bonds because of the reason you gave. It's almost impossible to lose all your money from it. And I like it when I know my money is secured.

Those two things here will offer a very little percentage return on investment. I can't just imagine passing through the stress then at the end of it all I am not able to earn anything tangible. Is either I invest in cryptocurrency or real estate.

Stocks are very profitable when they go up and sometimes they do go extremely high but it happens only
in rare cases and they also might go down and then you lose huge amounts of money. But yet state bonds are belong to your literal country, and a country's bank cannot go bankrupt that easily and is trusted and secured.
But what do you think? what is your preference?
I think it's better to invest in state bonds than stock. State bonds are more secured financially and less risky. There are also guarantees incase your investments do not yield the required profit.

I do not have interest in both bonds and shares but if I would be asked to choose one, I would prefer to choose stocks because bonds need lots of money to invest.

Even if I might have been a fan of stock market investments, I will most certainly take my chances with investing in state bonds than investing in the non state stock investors. For one, my money will be well secured this way.

I am always going to prefer to invest in stocks of businesses that have shown strength and I believe that are going to perform very well in the next couple of years instead of giving the government.

I do not have interest in both bonds and shares but if I would be asked to choose one, I would prefer to choose stocks because bonds need lots of money to invest.
Depending on your choice of investment , you can rather invest in state stock or in the bond, stock doesn't need a lot of money so it easier to invest in it but investing in bond needs a lot of money,

Actually you can only be interested in something when you have all the necessary knowledge it takes to be successful in it. personally I dont know much about shares nore state bonds so I can't choose any.

Actually investing with state government bond most at times, it takes much time before being process but investing on your stock market business, in a few times your business will blow.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back