What's new

Which is the best platform for trading btc, luno or trustwallet?

The best platform for me will certainly not be any of these two you mentioned. Mine would most definitely be binance exchange platform always

Just interested in knowing the best platform for trading in btc And also to get exposed to other platforms I can come across
My best trading platform is binance trading platform.

I don't know about luno wallet. I am not very familiar with it. I will try to research about it.

I think I will need to go for Luno here just because of the fact that I see trust wallet platform as a hard way to buy crypto currency from and Luno is very easy to some extent for me

Luno was the best but it's not reliable now. There are so many exchanges better of. One of them is binance and if you are in Nigeria where cryptocurrency is banned go for roqque. With roqque you can easily liquidate your cryptocurrency to naira. All you need is a wallet from the gateway payment company.

Luno used to be very good when it comes to selling your assets without the need of third parties you don't know. But since the CBN ban issue started, luno became something else and also, they are yet to get peer to peer exchange trading on luno too

Just interested in knowing the best platform for trading in btc And also to get exposed to other platforms I can come across
Both are not good trading because they are decentralised not centralise... If you are looking for wallet or exchange for trading i think you can go for binance, kucoin....

Both of the wallet you mentioned are good for trading bitcoin but still it will be good to trade with the one you are familiar with and user friendly.

I personally have been using my binance wallet and Platform for trading all of my cryptocurrencies for a long time and they've been the bet so far if you ask me

I make use of binance anytime I want to trade cryptocurrency. It's is pretty much easier to convert my profits into cash using P2P feature. I only luno to receive online earns.

In terms of trading, I think I will go for luno but the issue is that the platform is complicated when it comes to transaction fees compared to some other exchangers. I still have my funds locked up in luno since the issue of the ban started in my country. It is just my opinion and thanks for sharing.

If you are in Nigeria, you know very well that you cannot get your crypto currency directly to your local banks, so you have to be aware of the platform you use in trading crypto, because when you want to withdraw it may become an issue for you.
You may transfer to another app for withdrawal but this may incure some transaction fees.
So I would suggest the best app for Nigeria currently is Binance has it offers a p2p platform where you can sell your crypto and get your money in your local bank

Both wallets are popular wallets in this place and I do have both too, was using more luno before, actually the first wallet i came across but now i use both but more of trust

I don't usually usethe trust wallet to carry out actual trading but I do use it to transfer my coins to and fro other cryptocurrency wallets too. But for trading, Irather I used luno to using trust wallet

Both wallets are popular wallets in this place and I do have both too, was using more luno before, actually the first wallet i came across but now i use both but more of trust
The problem I have with trust wallet is the high fee when you want to widraw a cryptocurrency, normally binance is actually the best and its has the best security features to have all your asset protected.

If you can easily have the ability to trade guide to regional money coming from any one of the over noted trade system , after that you can easily go on as well as utilize any one of your option , otherwise utilize the one that can easily enable you trade to regional money.

With those two wallets you aren't going to have the option of trading 'spot, margin, future. You'll only do buy, sell trading and nothing much.

You cant trade bitcoin on Luno or trust wallet, you can only receive, send or maybe sell. You can trade on Binance, in terms of holding, I prefer trust wallet.

Trading can occur via exchange platforms and not wallet platforms like Luno, Trustwallet etc wallets. Exchange platforms like Binance, Huobi, crypto.com, Coingecko, Gemini, Coinbase etc, are simply ideal for spot, future trading and xD.

Trading can occur via exchange platforms and not wallet platforms like Luno, Trustwallet etc wallets. Exchange platforms like Binance, Huobi, crypto.com, Coingecko, Gemini, Coinbase etc, are simply ideal for spot, future trading and xD.
That's correct and people going to use wallets are probably not informed or they do not know how access platforms work but this forum will expose them to everything they need to know.

Trading involves a constant repetition of buying and selling of a particular time, luno and trust wallet dies not trade you can only invest there, a trading platform is binance

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back