What's new

Which is the best platform for trading btc, luno or trustwallet?

Unfortunately, Coinbase does not allow people to trade, sell, or purchase coins in certain countries. I am not sure about your country, but trading is not allowed by Coinbase in my country and i really do not know when they will allow it in here.
Coinbase don't normally allow lower tier countries to use their full feature. Coinbase it's simply mainly for top tier country users. Binance it's simply there for you, even better than Coinbase.

I think luno is the best cryptocurrency exchange to use in trade because I believe luno is more available in trading in cryptocurrency, and is also affordable without any stress.

Coinbase don't normally allow lower tier countries to use their full feature. Coinbase it's simply mainly for top tier country users. Binance it's simply there for you, even better than Coinbase.

Binance has many features and it also allows a lots of coins that are not offered by Coinbase. I have an account with Coinbase, but I do not use it. However, i liked Coinbase's security features. They are the best and most secure web-based crypto wallet.

Just interested in knowing the best platform for trading in btc And also to get exposed to other platforms I can come across
The best platform so far to trade bitcoin that I could introduce to my enemy and friends is binance because the platform is safe and friendly for new users and lastly it teaches tin how to do it yourself.

The best platform so far to trade bitcoin that I could introduce to my enemy and friends is binance because the platform is safe and friendly for new users and lastly it teaches tin how to do it yourself.
I have a binance account but have never really made use of it, I was finding it Abit complicated, I have heard and seen so many good reviews about binance, I would find time to actually study the app and maybe go into crypto trading.

Just interested in knowing the best platform for trading in btc And also to get exposed to other platforms I can come across
Based on robot trading, that is the robot that buys and sells crypto on one's behalf it is pointless to have luno or trust wallet, it only accepts binance and huobi

Binance has many features and it also allows a lots of coins that are not offered by Coinbase. I have an account with Coinbase, but I do not use it. However, i liked Coinbase's security features. They are the best and most secure web-based crypto wallet.
Coinbase is a web secured exchange platform, they've never been compromised before in terms of security breaches. But the restrictions posed on most countries especially the lower tier countries is a problem, that's why I place Binance ahead of them, due to act of Binance being open to almost all countries.

Coinbase is a web secured exchange platform, they've never been compromised before in terms of security breaches. But the restrictions posed on most countries especially the lower tier countries is a problem, that's why I place Binance ahead of them, due to act of Binance being open to almost all countries.

I do not use Coinbase because they have stated in their terms and conditions that they can lock the account at any time and demand a document for verification. I am really sorry, but I do not have any documents in English language right now. This is why I do not use Coinbase at all.

I do not use Coinbase because they have stated in their terms and conditions that they can lock the account at any time and demand a document for verification. I am really sorry, but I do not have any documents in English language right now. This is why I do not use Coinbase at all.
Lol, but you're speaking English, I was think English is your country's main language when it comes to effective communication just like my own country. My documents here in my country is written in English even when we have our different languages that is more than 150.

Both are good wallets no doubt as I do use both, I made use of luno more in the past before the ban on crypto came into effect here but use trust wallet more now for online transactions whatsoever

Luno is better if you are trading on Bitcoin or etherum or litecoin.
They have a lower fee rate compared to trust wallet but the only problem is the limited currency.
Trust wallet has many choice of coin to trade on but the transaction rate is so high

You should not trade cryptocurrency with trust wallet because trust wallet was only meant for investing and for serving of cryptocurrency either for long-term or short-term ,you can use binance for trading especially if you are a day trader.

For me personally I fell Luno is much more easy to glide than trust wallaby they both have their advantages but me personally I will definitely go for luno because of how easy it is for me

I have never tried luno, however, trust wallet is my first wallet. But these days I do not use trust wallet, I use binance instead. I don't know about luno but trust wallet is decentralized wallet.

I actually prefer to make use of luno to trade ,the app makes it a lot more easier as it have a very good interface when it comes to trading on the platform which makes it more easier for people to trade

Luno do not offer platform where you can trade cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. Also you cannot engage in peer-to-peer activities on the platform. With this it makes it difficult to convert your cryptocurrency to the Fiat currency.

I love the interface of luno wallet and I prefer tearing with it. It has other features that makes using it interesting. There is also several videos and news about trends on the crypto currency on luno. The exchange rate too is reasonably high. I prefer it to trust wallet.

You should try Binance; they're the best and have the most popular traders on their platform - also you're sure that your funds are safe. Besides transaction fees there are lower.

Binance is the black platform when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. you can also sell your cryptocurrency with the peer-to-peer future on the app. These days I make use of Lulu app to sell mypt currency and convert it to local money.

Treading cryptocurrency is best on an exchange like binance because of liquidity and trading options like stop limit and stop loss. Luno is good too, but it's options are very limited.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back