What's new

Which is the best platform for trading btc, luno or trustwallet?

• Control private keys – A wallet where you own and control your keys.
  • Backup & security features – Seed backup keys and pin codes.
  • Developer community – Active development community for maintenance.
  • Ease of use – Elegant UI for fast and easy use.
  • Compatibility – Compatible on different operating systems.

I'm using the both trust wallet and Luno wallet but i like Luno than trust wallet because Luno wallet give me opportunity to change my money to local currency and it's also faster in terms of transaction. So, i prefer Luno.

I think i would go for luno no matter what because its more easy for me to trade since i am less familiar with using trust wallet for trading and the two are actually legit but the one that would be more easier for me and i would always choose is luno then after that i can pick binance also

Just interested in knowing the best platform for trading in btc And also to get exposed to other platforms I can come across
I never experienced luno before because they are not yet available in my country and because of that I can't say much about it. But with trust wallet, it's just not good at all for trading especially bitcoin and ethereum because fee is very high and small traders like us can't use the site on our level.

Luno is a digital currency exchange facility that offers clients a technology platform to buy, sell and store digital currencies as well as pay for products and services using a cryptocurrency wallet. Digital currency is also known as a cryptocurrency and the two most famous examples are Bitcoin and Ether, the latter being the digital currency used to power Ethereum.

Just interested in knowing the best platform for trading in btc And also to get exposed to other platforms I can come across
Luno, coinbase and trust wallet are wallet. There main purpose is to save, buy and sell your coin. If you are looking for a platform to trade your crypto currency for better profit, I would suggest you us binance or any other exchanger platform

Concerning this question in which is the best crypto currency exchange platform to trade crypto currency, you have to consider other factors such as exchange rate, withdrawal fees, withdrawal speed and all. I personally have used luno and trustwl wallet before but I prefer luno because it allows me to withdaw directly to my bank account

Luno has an overall lower transaction fee, however, Coinbase has more reputation and extra cryptocurrency wallets and liquidity in Europe and America. Thus, for those operating from Nigeria, SouthAfrica, or Africa in general, Luno is the ideal platform for you.

Actually I don't know anything about trust wallet. But that of of luno is wat I used based on their reviews which is completely accurate because it majectge customer to invite other customer

Don't give up on your quest, keep fighting till you succeed! You will get there!!!

Personally I don't use Luno forex trading but I use luno app or luno wallet to store my cryptocurrency, be it bitcoin, ethereum... Luno also entails buying and selling of crypto currency, but you also have to to Verify your account on Luno to perform this services. To trade forex you use the meta trader app

This two you just mentioned are wallet for storing coin to me, I don't fully regard them as exchange were good daily trading can be done, but if I am ask to chose between the two, I will go for luno, I have been using luno is it has been good all this why.

I am only familiar with luno for trading I don't know about trustwallet maybe it's good or not. So far with my experience on luno, I think it is cool and I enjoy trading my coins with it. I could download trustwallet too.

Luno in the best wallet for cryptographic money that I know as of now, their lone inconvenience is that they don't have a lot of digital currencies that they uphold however I know with time they will amend that. Over all Luno is the best wallet for non-industrial nations.
Post automatically merged:

Luno in the best wallet for cryptographic money that I know as of now, their lone inconvenience is that they don't have a lot of digital currencies that they uphold however I know with time they will amend that. Over all Luno is the best wallet for non-industrial nations.

Luno is actually very great, good speed, good user interface and easy to operate. I would have to edge towards trust wallet though because it has more cryptocurrencies than luno and has a multi coin wallet. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly

I love and prefer Luno for the fact that it's available in my local currency and also I can withdraw to my bank account, but Luno has only 5 coins available. On the other hand, Trust wallet has more than a hundred coins available on it.

although trust wallet has more wallet for various cryoto currencies while luno has few, but in terms of trading, i dont really think trust wallet can be used. luno is by far better, its user friendly and it also have an investiment wallet where you can store your bitcoin and gain a specific interest returns on the 1st of every month

There are so many exchanges and you can pick anyone that interests you. The most important thing is that you are comfortable using their website or their app. For me i suggest Binance because it is one of the best and probably the most popular.

This will depend on where you live, people in Nigeria can't use trustwallet before they are not operating in Nigeria. Luno operates in Nigeria they can exchange cryptocurrency straight to people's local bank accounts. Though luno charges is quite high

Both platform is good and depends on your approach — Both are good, and legit crypto wallet exchange platforms. It depends on your locality. I'm from Pakistan descent, so I prefer luno.com than Bitcoin.

Out of all the Crypto wallets, Luno still remains the best for me. It is so user friendly and easy to use, plus it has many options for diversifying your Crypto investments, it has the highest Naira Dollar rate too. Al these makes Luno my favourite cryptocurrency wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back