What's new

Do you think, skill is needed for graphic designing?

without thinking yes, this is one of the skills required in the market.
you just can log in to fiveer or Freelancer and you see people who need someone talented in graphic designing to make for them their jobs.

You really need the skill because that is what will determine if the person will be successful in that field or not i have seen things like that
Yeah that's true, but it's not a must or anything, Just that If you want to keep your standard you will need it

Very much, yes. Apart from learning, there is the need to be good at it since that is what will make you stand out in the competitive field.

without thinking yes, this is one of the skills required in the market.
you just can log in to fiveer or Freelancer and you see people who need someone talented in graphic designing to make for them their jobs.
Well most times it takes luck to find a great client since most people there are always scares of scams and others in the site

Well most times it takes luck to find a great client since most people there are always scares of scams and others in the site
yeah finding clients at the begging isn't an easy job, you need to be patient and when the chance will come, you should take it and give him high-quality content.

Very much, yes. Apart from learning, there is the need to be good at it since that is what will make you stand out in the competitive field.
Yes you are right, been good and excellent with what you are doing, will raise your standards and in turn you get more customers

yeah finding clients at the begging isn't an easy job, you need to be patient and when the chance will come, you should take it and give him high-quality content.
But have you used the platform? and is it possible for you to get client almost everyday from the site ,so you can earn more

But have you used the platform? and is it possible for you to get client almost everyday from the site ,so you can earn more
just make this service there and let your friend or one of your family buy and rate it, the more good rating, the high possibility to sell your services ^^

just make this service there and let your friend or one of your family buy and rate it, the more good rating, the high possibility to sell your services ^^
Do they give ratings on the freelance platform so your rating will give the buyers more confidence to give you work to do

Yes, you are right, but there is a difference between skill, talent, and skill
Skill refers to a person's ability and experience to perform a task of talent
Talent refers to the special ability to do something that an individual inherently possesses without any training or training

of course skill is the most important thing needed in graphics designing because you need to be a professional in order to create a niche in the competitive world of graphics..... People won't patronize you if you aren't skilled enough and good at what you do

You really need the skill because that is what will determine if the person will be successful in that field or not i have seen things like that.
Quite alright, skill determines success but it's not compulsory it's just a necessity.

Graphic designing is a art which really need the skill. A person who in trust in this art is successful in this. I am artist also and I want to work on graphics because it is my crush. Graphic designing makes a person successful in every field.

Yes skill is needed importantly for a graphic designer. Apart from that every work or job need skill to actualise it to get the job done well. You need to be skillful in all you do.

I learned most of it through watching the videos on youtube. I think it's one skill that requires more effort and practice than anything else. Another thing is that graphic designing is not that easy. You have to take risk and make the design as expected and people can pay you based on the quality of the graphics that you would see.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back