What's new

Do you think, skill is needed for graphic designing?

Clear!! Skill is very important, not just anyone can be a designer and it certainly goes hand in hand with creativity. It is a beautiful race. I love

yeah absolutely, but it can be learned to a good margin

some skill doesnt come with even learning though, it's just something some people are born with

Absolutely, of course, skill is needed.

To do able to navigate your Way around and add special effects to work you need some knowledge and extra skills

You definitely need skill and also talent would help you. Not to say that if you never did graphic designing you are bad at it but you need to same some previous experience at least

ofcourse yes, it's like the painter: not everyone can be. You need to have talent and first of all you need to like what you do.

ofcourse yes, it's like the painter: not everyone can be. You need to have talent and first of all you need to like what you do.
I do like to make graphic related stuff like wallpapers, logos but most of the time, they are nothing special. Let's go with all the time, rather than most of the time here.

I would like to make something really good but no matter what I do, the end result is just too bland. In other words, talent is needed for this field.
I suppose coding is the only thing I could do, efficiently. Well, everyone will have some talent or the other.

Yeah I think skill is needed for graphic designing, it may not necessary be a necessity, but if you posses some extra skill it will help a lot

Yes skills are the main part for graphic designer, if you're not a good creator you won't able to make something.

Yes skills are the main part for graphic designer, if you're not a good creator you won't able to make something.
Well, skill is not really the main part for a graphic designer, as long as you know the basics you are good to go, you only need skill for special effects and making it more pleasing

Yeah definitely you need a skill , you cant just start graphic designing without knowing anything about it unless the person will get confused

Yeah I think skill is needed for graphic designing, it may not necessary be a necessity, but if you posses some extra skill it will help a lot
Unless we prove ourselves we won't be able to do much.

There is too much competition these days and with each generation, the standard bar kept increasing. I am sure unless we do something really good, we won't be able to stand out. I hope I am not exaggerating this. When I was learning Photoshop, doing basic stuff like adding color to an old photo was considered as the coolest thing to do. Now though, it's just pretty common.

There is too much competition these days and with each generation, the standard bar kept increasing. I am sure unless we do something really good, we won't be able to stand out. I hope I am not exaggerating this. When I was learning Photoshop, doing basic stuff like adding color to an old photo was considered as the coolest thing to do. Now though, it's just pretty common.
Yeah that's right to keep your customers satisfy and attract new ones you need to go keep your work level high, I understand

Yeah definitely you need a skill , you cant just start graphic designing without knowing anything about it unless the person will get confused
Well you don't necessarily need it to start graphics designing, you only need to learn the basics and how to do. You only need skill maybe for special effects and result or want to spice tjibhs up

The competition in graphic designing is high that is why i recommend picking another field to make more money and photoshop is different from graphic designing

The competition in graphic designing is high that is why i recommend picking another field to make more money and photoshop is different from graphic designing
Yeah the competition is high and it may be good to have extra skill to keep you at the top, but I just think skill is just an Extra accessories, to start working as a designer you don't really need skills

Yeah the competition is high and it may be good to have extra skill to keep you at the top, but I just think skill is just an Extra accessories, to start working as a designer you don't really need skills
You really need the skill because that is what will determine if the person will be successful in that field or not i have seen things like that

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back