deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency has existed for many years, but still many people believe that cryptocurrency is something incredible and think that it is just throwing money in the trash and it is impossible to make money here. I have a friend who still thinks so, although I have already shown him all the arguments to the contrary

In some ways I do believe it's a scam, because it's so volatile and risky to invest in, and usually the small guys get screwed over while the rich elites get off with all the dough.

There was a good video I saw a while ago where actor Ben McKenzie discusses crypto and how he thinks it's a Ponzi scheme. And he makes great points as to why that may be. Check it out:

I don't think they are a scam, at least not all of them, for example for me Bitcoin is not a scam, but there are many others that are only used to steal money from retail investors due to their high volatility, poor monetary policy or poor monetary policy or by the developers' theft.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back