What's new

Which cryptocurrency has the lowest transactions?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$27.9100USD
Biznotes
Some cryptocurrencies have almost non-existent fees, such as Hedera or Solana, which are less than $0.001, others very low are those of BCH or LTC, but which is the cryptocurrency that has the lowest transactions of all? since there are a lot of cryptos and we can't know the fees of all of them.

LTC certainly has a low transaction fees. I always though BCH has a low transaction fees. However, recently when I was trying to move just $1 out of Exodus wallet, I was charged 24 cents as transaction fees. I do not have any experience with Solana or Hedera

LTC certainly has a low transaction fees. I always though BCH has a low transaction fees. However, recently when I was trying to move just $1 out of Exodus wallet, I was charged 24 cents as transaction fees. I do not have any experience with Solana or Hedera
Surely, you tried to transact with BCH a little before the halving or a little after, which people go crazy to transact to have their transaction signed in the last blocks, they congest the network and cause the fee to go up due to the congestion, the Halving was about 1 month ago for BCH, if BCH starts to get congested and its use intensifies, they increase the block size and the fee becomes low again since the blockchain would scale and expand, your problem was a specific problem, nothing more, if you had waited a few days for the transaction it would have been the usual cost.

The cryptocurrency with the lowest transaction fees can vary depending on network congestion, but generally, l think the one with the lowest are cryptocurrencies like Nano, Ripple (XRP), and Stellar (XLM) are known for their low transaction fees.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back