What's new

What aspect of cryptocurrency transactions most irks you?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Transferring assets between individuals and even within your own wallets is no more difficult with cryptocurrency than it is with fiat money, making it a tremendously inventive industry. But I don't like that different networks charge different fees for cryptocurrency transactions. Most of the time, when I transfer money, the fees are the same, but there is a significant difference between the Ethereum and Tron networks when it comes to cryptocurrency.

Crypto is a decentralized money but the entire crypto market is captured by centralized platforms (wallets, exchanges,m trading platform). I am frustrated with this situation.

What bothers me the most of all is the sudden increase in the cost of transactions of certain cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, one day it is at $20 and the next it can be at $80 if there has been an uptick in use on the main chain, which can be very frustrating.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back