What's new

Corel Draw vs Photoshop which is the best tool for a designer?

Corel draw is gradually becoming obsolete and it is becoming less popular among the designers. Photoshop seems to offer more designing interface more than the Corel draw. Photoshop can be used to manipulate picture to the desire outcome unlike Corel draw. Photoshop and Adobe illustrator seems to give graphic designers more option than using Corel draw.

I am confused on which software is the best for a graphic designer.
Your suggestions are highly appreciated.
If you are on beginner you should download coreldraw and also page of coreldraw you are software version should be at least 9 and go to YouTube tutorials you can easily learn the software and become professional graphic designer within 2 months.

Corel Draw is great for creating logo designs , flyers, vector art, comic art, mostly geared towards print.photoshop is used for editing photography, illustration, basic animation, and more. Overall,photoshop has more features and is geared towards a greater audience than Corel draw.

CorelDraw is great for creating logo designs, flyers, vector art, comic art, mostly geared towards print. Photoshop is used for editing photography, illustration, basic animation, and more. Overall, Photoshop has more features and is geared towards a greater audience than CorelDraw.

both CorelDRAW and Photoshop are good for so it all depends on you. Try making a simple design with the both softwares, then you will get to know which of them you are more comfortable with.

I reckon Corel draw is better than photoshop, because it is used to make design, vector art, flyers and logo design too can be created by corel draw in much better way.
But on the other side photoshop has much more features than Corel draw, but photoshop is used to edit photography etc .

Photoshop is the best option to learn graphic designing because at photo shop you can learn lot of things about graphics designing and it becomes very helpful to increase the skills of graphic designing.

both programs are good. it matters a lot that you start working with and that you establish yourself, to learn the best. :)normally a professional in corel will say that corel is better. a professional in photoshop will say photoshop is better. it matters what program you start working on.

The both Corel draw and Photoshop are good and perfect to use for designing. You just need to learn how to use them. But the one that using most between them is Corel draw due to that It's easy for me to use and I perfect of using it in terms of graphic designing.

Both of them are really good but they also comes with its unique characteristic,if you want to learn logo and graphic design i will advise you to stick with corell draw Because with corell draw you will learn alot of graphic design and the basics of designing a graphic.it all depends on you

The best way is to learn the both... Corel draw as more tools than Photoshop but u can't do without Photoshop. Even though boths are wide but u don't have to learn all before you can design a good and perfect design. But is better u learn both

Hi both CorelDRAW and Photoshop are good for so it all depends on you. Try making a simple design with the both softwares, then you will get to know which of them you are more comfortable with
i stand by this, well said !

OnTopic:
in terms of experience, tools and quality , Photoshop is unrivaled in this domain, it literally combines tools of 3 major softwares with 34 years of experience and upgrades and it offers different workspaces for different people and it actually makes sense

Now in terms of goal, we cannot compare Adobe Photoshop to CorelDraw as it isn't directed towards Graphic Designers unlike photoshop , even both giants have been merging towards general use, coreldraw still serves as a "Drawing" or "Sketching" Software more of a Graphics software.

I can't say which is best, because both of them are unique in terms of graphics design however Corel draw is easy to learn compared to Photoshop, Corel draw is used for more artistic designs while Photoshop has more features and menu functionalities, what might be the best to me will not be the best to another, I make use of Corel draw for all kinds of designs I make, I have friends who prefer to use Photoshop for designing. It all depends on you, which is easier to use between these two will determine which is best for you.

Both are great softwares for graphic design but it depends on the designer to know thehe one he is familiar and convinent with for graphic design. Someone like me, I prepare Photoshop to Corel draw because I am found of Photoshop.

both are very good tools to use for designers you know depends on the one the designer knows how to use best for me I prefer Photoshop because I understand Photoshop better than corel draw

Adobe Photoshop application is mostly used for editings like cropping or resizing or manipulating of images (photography) while Corel draw is used for creating flyers, logos, business cards, banners and so on.

T
There is no need for confusion. These are tools that you should know how to use them as a graphic designer. Both softwares and a few othersth

Corel Draw is great for creating logo designs , flyers, vector art, comic art, mostly geared towards print.photoshop is used for editing photography, illustration, basic animation, and more. Overall,photoshop has more features and is geared towards a greater audience than Corel draw.
They are actually good software but they are actually different and are used for different things Photoshop is raster based while we can say Corel draw is kind of vector and raster based they both have nice interface

First, I have to admit that I am not good in visual arts or maybe it is better to say I am weak in that area. When I studied website design I also studied Photoshop for the needed graphics of the web pages. It was difficult to learn Photoshop although once I got the feel it became easier. My colleague who is a production designer in the movies is using Corel Draw because he said that Corel is more advanced and with more functions than Adobe Photoshop. I am sorry that I cannot compare because I have not used Corel Draw for long.

CorelDRAW was designed by the Ottawa-based company, Corel, to edit vector graphics. The program gives the user the ability to create vector-illustration, edit photography, and design great layouts.
While
Adobe Photoshop is a professional raster-based software, initially designed to edit photographs but has been upgraded to become one of the best, most versatile programs on the market. Professionals and hobbyists use this program to create illustrations, retouch photographs, and so much more. I think the best graphics tools is adobe Photoshop

Overall, CorelDRAW is great for vector graphics and vector illustration. Photoshop's tools are more customizable and have a bigger range of functions. In terms of what the programs can do, Photoshop is much more feature-rich and has way more to offer

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back