What's new

Corel Draw vs Photoshop which is the best tool for a designer?

conaljom

I am confused on which software is the best for a graphic designer.
Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

There is no need for confusion. These are tools that you should know how to use them as a graphic designer. Both softwares and a few others.

Hi both CorelDRAW and Photoshop are good for so it all depends on you. Try making a simple design with the both softwares, then you will get to know which of them you are more comfortable with

both programs are good. it matters a lot that you start working with and that you establish yourself, to learn the best. :) normally a professional in corel will say that corel is better. a professional in photoshop will say photoshop is better. it matters what program you start working on.

Corel Draw and Photoshop are both good applications and are used based on the nature of design, Corel Draw is good when designing with mainly text and few images but Photoshop is best when there's need to design with pictures.

The one that I find the best does not necessarily be the best for you. Tools that I find comfortable using might be clumsy for you. Therefore, between corel draw and photoshop, we cannot simply pass a verdit. However, I bekieve Photoshop is more popular compared to corel draw. Personally, I like photoshop more.

Most designers these days lay emphasis on picture illustrations and manipulations and Photoshop is the best destination for that unlike Corel draw. Photoshop also offers more graphical effects than Corel draw and this is why designs made by Photoshop are mor unique.
Post automatically merged:

Most designers these days lay emphasis on picture illustrations and manipulations and Photoshop is the best destination for that unlike Corel draw. Photoshop also offers more graphical effects than Corel draw and this is why designs made by Photoshop are mor unique.

Photoshop is the best software you can get a lot of benefits if you understand it and it has the best quality and you can work very well and I think Photoshop will be a good option for you So you understand this and you can benefit a lot from it.

What is the difference between CorelDRAW and Photoshop? CorelDRAW is a vector-based program by Corel, used to create vector graphics and illustrations. Photoshop is a raster-based program by Adobe, used to manipulate photographs and create pixel-based media.

Both corel drw and Photoshop are from different makers and perform different functions. A newbie in graphic design must by all means know how to use corel draw. Photoshop is an advanced tool in graphic design that must be learnt gradually.

When it comes to designing on the computer and even on any device you think of. Those are the best two application softwares that give you the very best. Photoshop is best for photography and editing of photos while corel draw is best for general designing.

Both Photoshop and Corel draw are useful tools in graphic designing. Both of them have similar features and they have features that are peculiar to them. There are some designs that will be started on Corel draw and will have to be completed on Photoshop

Indeed, that resembles saying "which is better, this mallet or this digging tool?"

They're totally various devices for various positions. Sure I can utilize any of them as unpolished weapons, however in the end one is for pounding stuff and the other one for burrowing.

Photoshop is utilized for making and altering raster based pictures or bitmaps like your JPGs, PNGs and BMPs among others… stuff made out of pixels.

The Corel comparable is Corel PhotoPaint.

CorelDRAW is utilized for Vector based illustrations. These are shapes and polygons with editable hubs and lossless scaling (no pixelation on the grounds that there's no pixels there). Vector illustrations are generally made out of math (followed 'vectors' between focuses fundamentally).

The Adobe comparable is Adobe Illustrator.

CorelDraw is great for creating logo designs, flyers, vector art, comic art, mostly geared towards print. Photoshop is used for editing photography, illustration, basic animation, and more. Overall, Photoshop has more features and is geared towards a greater audience than CorelDraw

Coreldraw is great for creating logo designs , flyers, vector art, comic art, mostly geared towards print.photoshop is used for editing photography, illustration, basic animation, and more. Overall, photoshop has more features and is geared towards a greater audience than coreldraw.

The two packages are good for creating and manipulation of graphical designs and representation, just that Photoshop has more features and menu functionality as compared to Corel draw, although I love to use Corel draw more as compared to Photoshop

Corel draw and Photoshop actually serve different purposes although they look alike. Corel draw is used for more artistic designs and for drawing for scratch. Photoshop is a is more inclined towards manipulating pictures to make them more graphical. I don't think we should be making distinction between both.

I knew about graphic design. Its a good profession for online earning. I think corel draw is the best one for graphic designer. Because there are so many options for making any thing. Use new version of it. I have been used coral draw. Photoshop is also good application for edit the photo.

I think Adobe Illustrator is also a great option for learning the graphic designing I am telling you this because I have also learned and worked on graphic designing on this on this very easy work.
Post automatically merged:

I think Adobe Illustrator is also a great option for learning the graphic designing I am telling you this because I have also learned and worked on graphic designing on this on this very easy work.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back