Do you still use photoshop

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Many years ago when I was trying to develop my career as an online writer, I felt that I also need graphic designing skills to create good kind of visual graphics for my articles. Therefore, I started learning photoshop. My skills in ohotoshop greatly helped me. However, later I discovered Canva and started using this. Currently, I no longer use Photoshop.

It been a long time ago I use photoshop, why? Because at time it was the sharpness of phone camera that take me to photoshop so I can give extra beatification to my photo but , ever since I got new iPhone I’m no longer using photoshop again.

Yes, I still use Photoshop because it offers advanced editing tools and features that allow me to enhance and manipulate images in various ways, resulting in high-quality and visually appealing graphics.

I haven't used Photoshop in a long time. There is a free version of the older Photoshop, but if you want the new Photoshop, I'm pretty sure you gotta pay a subscription to use it. I would rather use sometime like gimp, which is free and kind of just as good and maybe better in some ways.

I don't use Photoshop, I use Gimp. I like all the things you can do editing/creating images from scratch. Even though I am not good
at digital design. But I love the software.

I use photoshop very often in my work place. But not as frequently used back in days. The moment I realized photopea .com which is an online replica of photoshop, I began using quite more than photoshop. I opt for photopea cause I haven't bought the current version of photoshop that has super cool feature including artificial intelligence.

That alone must be a game changer.
Of course it is. One of it feature helps to flawlessly add objects or more design to your work. Example your editing a barefooted individual's image and you need to wear him or her a shoe, all you do is highlight the foot area, type in your convenient prompt/description then voola you are done. It is taking photo manipulation to its peak.

I have used a lot of photoshop but it is quite hard compared to online generators of images or editors that take less time than trying to apply filters in photoshop online and convert PSD to images and all these staffs.

It's the only graphic design program I use nowadays, maybe it's because it's the only one I've dedicated more time to and online courses that taught me how to use the program decently, I've used Canva in the past, but I'm not currently using it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back