What's new

Corel Draw vs Photoshop which is the best tool for a designer?

I'm that type of designer that leverage the both tools. I uses corel draw to create and design logo. But for photoshop, it does the majority of my job. I used it for designer alot like business card, letter head, flyers and their likes and sometimes logo as well. The difference between the both is quite not much. Though it depends on how good you are in using any of then both. Some who are professional using corel draw can achieve what one else used photoshop to design and vice versa.

photoshop is for editing photos, like doing minor corrections to photos or creating something incredible like a movie poster.

Coreldraw is an application used to design graphic elements. Like drawing a cartoon character or logo or graphic ad posters.

The confusion arises because both look similar and you can achieve both using these two apps

Photoshop is one of the best graphic designing program out there. Corol Draw is the biggest competitor of Photoshop. I have never used corel daw, however, I use photoshop for basic photo editing such as light and color correction.

Photoshop and corel draw are both excellent for graphic designing, but the both still have their main uses differently but each can still be used individually to complete your work as an expert in both.photoshop as the name implies,is basically for designing and edited pictures.

I think both of them are very good software for graphics design and depend on want you want to achieve with it . for a beginner, I will advice you start your journey with Photoshop.

As far as I'm concerned CorelDRAW is far ahead of Adobe in terms of graphic designing work maybe because I am only used to corel draw as I am not too used to Adobe Photoshop.

You have to spend hours every day for months in order to perfect your skills on photoshop or coreal draw. These programs are only for those who want to become a professional designer.

I so much belivie that it is just a question of choice and use. Photoshop is more for photography edition why that of Corel draw deals more on creating a graphic

Yes, photoshop is more suitable for photo editing, howver, after adobe release literoom for photo editing, they developed photoshop into more suitable for graphc designing.

For me Photoshop is the best software a designer can place his or her hands on. You will do a better job on it than you would on coreldraw.

I think the best tool to be used as a designer is photoshop. However, just for a start and as a newbie the best to start with is Corel draw and as times goes on you can advance to start using Photoshop

Even though I'm still a novice in the design industry I believe that it's very easy and productive to use Photoshop than Corel draw. With this method you can get top notch design.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back