What's new

Would you rather live in a treehouse or in a cave??

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Living in a Treehouse will be fitted for me, because I will always act like a Jungle boy.
Caves are always kinda scary places to me and I might not want to go there.

Living in a Treehouse will be fitted for me, because I will always act like a Jungle boy.
Caves are always kinda scary places to me and I might not want to go there.
I would also prefer to live in a tree house, being in the heights I can see what is going on around and see if there are dangers, also if there is something to hunt or gather, on the other hand, a cave is too dark and it may be easier for a predator to reach you, in the tree house you also have more security by being a little high.

This is a good question and one that I feel I would have trouble answering for quite a few reasons.

When I think about living in a treehouse, I think about all the dangers of that such as bad weather, heavy wind, thunderstorms and such and wonder if it would even be safe to live in a treehouse.

With a cave, I hate being in small enclosed spaces that could be dark and not have a lot of light.

If I had to make a decision going by how I would feel out of the two, it would probably be a treehouse I would risk over a cave.

game show television GIF

Much rather be a caveman :eek:

I would prefer living in a cave rather than living in a treehouse because a cave would be much more safe and reliable. A tree house would be making us very much vulnerable.

Neither, unfortunately. I am very claustrophobic and would literally die.

I will definitely end up falling out from the tree house sooner or later. There are so many dangers of living in a tree house, so I won't take that risk.

I would rather live in a cave. The early men all lived in caves and mountains, so I wouldn't mind going back to the early stages of man's development.

I would rather not live in any of them. Why would I want to live in a tree house? Do I look like a monkey? Why would I wish to live in a cave? Do I look like a bat?

I would prefer living in a cave rather than living in a treehouse because a cave would be much more safe and reliable. A tree house would be making us very much vulnerable.

Yeah, that's very correct. A tree house is always more exposed and a target point for anything that can easily attack you. There are some wild animals that can easily climb a tree which makes it an easy kill for anyone who is in that kind of house. It is like what we watched in the old animation George of the Jungle and Tarzan.

I think a treehouse would be cooler, but it would become worse when dealing with the elements. But with a cave, it depends on how big. Some are big, while others are more confined. If I could have a more open cave, that'd be perfect, because I'm sure a cave is better suited for living. I would assume at least.

When you are talking about security, it is always going to be more convenient and better for you to live in a cave than living on a tree house. There is a kind of weather that is going to get so bad and the whole house on the tree is going to be taking out of commission which will leave your homeless.

Cave is a considerable option for me if I decide to choose one. I think I will be more secure in the cave compared to tree where am open to natural disasters quite more.

I don't like heavy rains and thunderstorms so living on a tree house will make me feel fast the impact of it more than cave. At least a cave will reduce the sounds and effect like too much cold. Lol we all know that in terms of altitude, the higher you go, the cooler it becomes.

I'd choose to live in a treehouse. It feels like a whimsical adventure nestled in nature. The idea of waking up surrounded by leaves and branches, with the sounds of birds and the breeze, brings a sense of tranquility and connection to the outdoors. Plus, the elevated view from a treehouse would offer a unique perspective and a constant reminder of the beauty of the natural world.

I would live in a treehouse rather than live in a cave because I think I can survive if the treehouse breaks if there is a natural disaster but the survival chances are low if the cave collapses on you.

If we were still in primitive times, I prefer to live in a cave to escape from danger, from the attack of wild boars, lions, tigers, and lions, but we are now in the 21st century, digital world, so I cannot choose, there is no reason.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!