What's new

Would you rather live back in the 1800s or live thousands of years into the future?

I would also live thousands of years into the future rather than live back in the 1800s because I am so used to modern technologies that I can't imagine living without them.

I prefer living into the future cause of the advancement, how easy and swift things is gonna run there. Living into the pass will carry much stress imagine all those old methods of communication, means of traveling, cooking ah ah ah that's unbearable stress.

I really like the 1800s, especially if I lived in the United States, but in this case, I would prefer to live in the future to see how far humanity has been able to go, but looking at the way we are going, maybe it is better to live in the 1800s than in the 3000s.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!