What's new

Withdrawing from the Offerwall

Hello @AlexanderM i made a withdrawal from my Offerwall points since yesterday and it’s past 24 hours, but you said earlier that Offerwall withdrawals are checked daily and paid ASAP
So what’s wrong?
Hey Mikey! Payment will be made before the end of today GMT (by midnight).

Right now it seems that InBrain.ai is not crediting me for completed surveys on the money log. I would appreciate a check on this, as I think it may be a bug. Thanks.

I finished two surveys today on InBrain, neither of which has credited to the Offerwall log.

53015541091_797b9479b4_b.jpg

53015698354_d4beaf174c_b.jpg
Hello,

Sorry, I completely missed you're response to this topic.
The issue was because of Cloudflare Rule Sets not being configured correctly, a CDN caching provider.
As the CDN was trying to cache the postback, the credit wasn't performed automatically.

This should now be fixed and working, I have manually credited the account on the offerwall. Thanks again, and please let me know if you have any further feedback regarding the forum or offerwall.

Kind regards
Alex

Hmm, I'm now wondering why this is happening. @AlexanderM

So I started a survey, but I didn't finish because I wasn't qualified. On this screen, it rewards me with 16 points as a credit for that.

53039404628_74bcc42450_b.jpg

On this screen, InBrain.ai is withdrawing money from my account:
53039107389_e1d44f0f6c_b.jpg

I don't think that a credit on one side should be a withdrawal on the other. Ouch.

Hmm, I'm now wondering why this is happening. @AlexanderM

So I started a survey, but I didn't finish because I wasn't qualified. On this screen, it rewards me with 16 points as a credit for that.

53039404628_74bcc42450_b.jpg

On this screen, InBrain.ai is withdrawing money from my account:
53039107389_e1d44f0f6c_b.jpg

I don't think that a credit on one side should be a withdrawal on the other. Ouch.
That’s because the 16 credits 0.016$) credited by Brain AI is only credited to the user account.

As it’s not credited to my Brain AI account the system (api).thinks that it needs to be reversed. It’s like when an offer is completed and later Brain AI reverse for fraud, the system will automatically deduct. I wouldn’t be too concerned with the smaller amounts; - I will add 0.25$ to your account as a gesture of goodwill later today.

OfferToro is also a good alternative, as it’s not just limited to survey completions.

Last edited:
That’s because the 16 credits 0.016$) credited by Brain AI is only credited to the user account.

As it’s not credited to my Brain AI account the system (api).thinks that it needs to be reversed. It’s like when an offer is completed and later Brain AI reverse for fraud, the system will automatically deduct. I wouldn’t be too concerned with the smaller amounts; - I will add 0.25$ to your account as a gesture of goodwill later today.

OfferToro is also a good alternative, as it’s not just limited to survey completions.
Thank you for the explanation. I will keep that in mind - just wanted to know what was going on.

Thank you for the explanation. I will keep that in mind - just wanted to know what was going on.
Yeah, it’s to do with the API configuration. Unless I can make it so the ‘goodwill’ credits are ignored but that’s open to abuse unless the value is limited.

As the publisher account is not getting credited for partial completions, the issue is the automated system set up rather than the issue being not wanting to reward users for their time; even if unsuccessful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back