Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
You may withdraw your points or USD directly through our Offerwall.

Step 1 - Click on Withdraw
1687552153484.png

Step 2 - Configure your payout methods HERE - https://offerwalls.bizdustry.com/user/settings.aspx?ref=payment

1687552380397.png

Step 3 - Choose points or main balance. You can see your points and main balance on the homepage.

1687552212598.png

Step 4 - Choose your payout method, and withdraw your funds.

1687552457910.png
Step 5 - Click withdraw and then enter the code requested.

Attachments

• 1687552490741.png
    1687552490741.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hello @AlexanderM ! How are you? I guess the regular withdrawals on Bizdustry will be processed on 25th of this month, right?
That’s correct. Offerwall withdraws are separate at the moment and will be checked periodically.

Have you checked to see whether you can access our new partner InBrain?

That’s correct. Offerwall withdraws are separate at the moment and will be checked periodically.

Have you checked to see whether you can access our new partner InBrain?

Alex, I have tried to login using my Bizdustry username and password. However, it seems I cannot login. Do we need to create a separate account in the Bizdustry's offerwall section in order to access that area of Bizdustry?

Hello @AlexanderM ! I think I may need to sign-up on the offerwall page with a new account? Please confirm that as I would like to complete offers which are offered by Bizdustry's partners in case if they available in my country. Having said that, how much time would it take to process payouts for valued contributors? Thanks! :)

Hello @AlexanderM ! I think I may need to sign-up on the offerwall page with a new account? Please confirm that as I would like to complete offers which are offered by Bizdustry's partners in case if they available in my country. Having said that, how much time would it take to process payouts for valued contributors? Thanks! :)
Sorry for the delay in responding to this message.

Offerwall payouts are currently made within 72 hours, but a "payment schedule" may be introduced if there are excessive payment requests. Currently, you will need to sign up to the offerwall with new details :)

Hope this helps.

Sorry for the delay in responding to this message.

Offerwall payouts are currently made within 72 hours, but a "payment schedule" may be introduced if there are excessive payment requests. Currently, you will need to sign up to the offerwall with new details :)

Hope this helps.

Okay, I shall sign-up for the offerwall. I would make sure if offers are available in my country, though. I really hope that valued contributors shall be paid today, as I was anticipating to be paid today. Thanks! :)

Hello @AlexanderM ! I have registered an account in the Bizdustry Offerwall section. I can find a few offers and surveys. However, I am not sure if I could actually qualify for those surveys or offers. I will try them and inform you regarding this. It would be a great thing if I could still qualify for surveys, despite not living in the U.S or the U.K.

Hello @AlexanderM ! I have registered an account in the Bizdustry Offerwall section. I can find a few offers and surveys. However, I am not sure if I could actually qualify for those surveys or offers. I will try them and inform you regarding this. It would be a great thing if I could still qualify for surveys, despite not living in the U.S or the U.K.
We don’t decide whether to display offers to specific countries, the advertisers do. I’d suggest trying OfferToro, CPX research as well Brain AI :)

Let me know how you get on.

We don’t decide whether to display offers to specific countries, the advertisers do. I’d suggest trying OfferToro, CPX research as well Brain AI :)

Let me know how you get on.
Some offers that is in offertoro offer wall still country targeted,its dosnt favour people from my region

Right now it seems that InBrain.ai is not crediting me for completed surveys on the money log. I would appreciate a check on this, as I think it may be a bug. Thanks.

I finished two surveys today on InBrain, neither of which has credited to the Offerwall log.

53015541091_797b9479b4_b.jpg

53015698354_d4beaf174c_b.jpg

Last edited:
Hello @AlexanderM i made a withdrawal from my Offerwall points since yesterday and it’s past 24 hours, but you said earlier that Offerwall withdrawals are checked daily and paid ASAP
So what’s wrong?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back