What's new

Which is better Coreldraw or Photoshop.

Hi guys I have been trying to learn some graphic designe in order to complement my online business, but I do not have enough money to learn all the software pertaining to graphic designs. so which is better or preferable for me to learn as movie in design. CorelDRAW or Photoshop software?
Graphics design is still much closer to Corel draw compared to Photoshop. However in this case, you are a movie designer which means you would need to work more on adobe Photoshop premiere. Later, you can learn about Corel draw to give you better understanding of movie designing.

It is really hard to say which one is better because everyone has his or her own preference. However, based on the popularity ranking Photoshop ranks higher than Corel Draw. You can use Corel Draw and PHotoshop to do a lot of things, but primarily, Corel Draw is for designing logos, posters, flyers etc. and Photoshop is image editing software.

The both applications have their different peculiarities and are meant to perform different tasks except that there functions are related in some way. Coreldraw is a pure graphical application. With it you can do a lots of text, colors and shapes manipulation. Photos hop as the name implies is the application of photo. It is meant for photo editing and manipulation though you can still perform some color and text manipulation.

Both packages are good and offers unique features, but in general photoshop is better especially in areas of photo editing. And I think photoshop is more user friendly and easy to use than coreldraw

Visual appeal is one of the fundamental aspects of web design which encompasses everything that meets the eye such as images, banners, buttons, slide shows, text style, color scheme, graphics and more. CorelDraw is a window based graphics design software program developed and marketed by Corel Corporation. It is basically a vector graphics editor which creates and edits digital images through a sequence of commands or mathematical equations. Photoshop is one of the most elegantly designed and feature-rich image-editing software program developed by Adobe Systems for Mac and Windows operating systems.

Both of them are good in designing what ever you wanna do, but I think for ease and for starters you should go for coreldraw, with a fee lessons on udemy, it's very easy to use you just have to creative and put your mind into it

Both are good and better at their own place because they have different features means little bit changes are there so we can take help of both of the things.
I am using both either I am doing something related to designing than I use Adobe Photoshop .and some how Corel draw so both are good for me while using.

My dear if you want to do it for online work then you should learn both Corel draw and Adobe Photoshop because both are beneficial to edit videos and make new one and online logo making work. If you want to work on fiverr then you must learn both.

The knowledge of Both corel draw and photoshop are of great use for a graphic designer. It is a matter of preference and the one you enjoy using, the one that provide your most desired results.

Photoshop and Corel draw actually work hand in hand. Sometimes, some designs may not be completed except they are exported o Photoshop for son touches. So also, Photoshop might require the help of Corel draw to complete the design of a graphics.
So they are both very useful in the graphics world

I think one can really say whoch is better since they both use for different purposes.
Photoshop is pixel based while coreldraw is vector based. Personally i feel coreldraw is easy to learn and give room for colour separation i the print function of the program.

CorelDRAW is great for vector graphics and vector illustration. Photoshop's tools are more customizable and have a bigger range of functions. In terms of what the programs can do, Photoshop is much more feature-rich and has way more to offer.
Other designers like me and myself prefer using CorelDraw for design.

The best for me is corel draw and this is because it is easier to use than photoshop and has lots of functions to easily work and hover around with, I have been able to create lots of perfect designs with corel draw, it was easy to learn majorly because i learnt via youtube and the likes and also developed myself with adequate practicals.

Photoshop over Corel draw anytime of the day. No doubt Corel draw is also good but there's this customized touch that photoshop gives a piece of work which Corel draw doesn't

The tools of Photoshop are more customizable and have a greater variety of functions. Photoshop is much more feature and has far more to offer in terms of what the programs
can do.
Vector graphics and vector illustration, Coreldraw is great.

I think photoshop is best as compared to Coreldraw to editing images etc. Adobe Photoshop is used for almost any kind of image editing. All the creative effects are done through Photoshop. Creating high-quality graphics, infographics, touchups, presentations, or even creating banners is simple with the application.

The both of them are very good software programs for graphic designing. While Photoshop which I prefer is more versatile and easier to use Corel draw is more solid.

The answer depends on person to person. I am a photoshop fan, therefore, I think photoshop is better, But if you ask to corel draw fan, they will say corel draw is better.

Most of people will recommand Photoshop not because CorelDraw is better that photoshop or the inverse but because they are more familiar with Photoshop then they will not give a try to CorelDRAW which can in some uses more professionnal than photoshop.

I prefer photoshop though, because it's more vast, more professional - there are more templates available for designers when you subscribe to the platform. Besides it's more quality to use

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back