What's new

What should be a designer’s priority when creating a design?

The first step in developing a new design is to determine the needs of the client, the message the design should portray, and its appeal to customers or users. Graphic designers consider cognitive, cultural, physical, and social factors in planning and executing designs for the target audience

Following a client directive is a good start but can be stressful, most client don't know what they want, it's your duty as a designer to let them know what's good and what's bad, your own idea of it should come to play, they might refuse and insist their ideas, you just have to take their ideas and simplify it to suit what they want.
This is 100 percent right. Most clients don’t know what they actually want but they have an idea of what their potential design should look like. I like your idea and I still feel a designer can do the exact thing a client asked for and also create another design which entails the idea of the clients and the designer. This way the client will be to choose easily and select the best design

The most important priority of a good designer should be the acceptance. Think of you're designing, no matter how much you think it's good will it be acceptable by people? If it's in the world of fashion I will say the designer should also think of the current fashion trend and improve on it. You can make you own creative style but it has to be in line with the current fashion.
Designer's priority should be client's demand Becuase it matters alot for service and production of final design. Also client must properly explain each and every aspect of design formulation so that it will become easy to potray design in its actuall demand thing. So i think these directions as a designers priority

This is 100 percent right. Most clients don’t know what they actually want but they have an idea of what their potential design should look like. I like your idea and I still feel a designer can do the exact thing a client asked for and also create another design which entails the idea of the clients and the designer. This way the client will be to choose easily and select the best design
Sure! You're right about that... Design exactly what the clients want and design your own idea, give it to the client to compare and see which I better, that way they keep guessing and become on confused on which to choose mostly when both designs looks fantastic, lol.

What should a graphic designer prioritize when creating a design?
Please share your views on this below
A designer priority should be creating some thing unique that people will always appreciate,and would not mind the price tag on it, so far they get the value for what they want and they is high level of satisfaction.

Designer's priority should be client's demand Becuase it matters alot for service and production of final design. Also client must properly explain each and every aspect of design formulation so that it will become easy to potray design in its actuall demand thing. So i think these directions as a designers priority
This is true but in some cases where clients has little knowledge about design and combination of colors. Clients demand in this case is best worked upon and improved with the knowledge of the designer. I believe that’s a designer top priority

The primary goal ought to be the customer: what the customer needs, needs and those things that ought to be considered in planning, for example, on the off chance that he/she is with handicap or whether he/she is an older.

If professional graphic designers properly showcase the designs, then it may highlight the reputation of the company. For maintaining and developing a recognizable brand, design consistency stands with the perception of the company. The images, fonts, placement, and colors are carefully considered with visual branding

If professional graphic designers show the designs correctly, then the company's credibility will be highlighted. Style continuity continues with the company's perception in order to retain and grow a recognizable brand. With visual branding, the pictures, fonts, positioning, and colors are considered carefully.

The most important thing in graphic design is its quality.For example, if you make a logo, it will be of good quality, it will be considered a good work only if it attracts people.And if the quality is good then the clients will be attracted and good business message will be sent but if the quality is bad then the clients will also get wrong message.

What should a graphic designer prioritize when creating a design?
Please share your views on this below
As a graphic designer, Concentrations are always required towards the given task and design. Keep the module and all the details in your mind given by the customers. Judge your designs as an expert graphic designer as well as local person. Because it helps you to improve your design. Take help of other related designs but always try to make your own.

What should be a designer priorities is a very relevant question. A designer is a person has easily adopts into nature , a person who is real ,a person who has a good sense of humor , a person who sees a real picture about something ,a unique person . therefore should have the priority of bringing out the exact design which has being given to him or her.

A graphic designer should always have the needs of his/her client at the back of their mind and one thing a graphic designer should pay attention to is the use of colours, colours play a major role in any designs, and it brings out the beauty in a design. So if the colours do not match, it could even make the most perfect or beautiful design useless

The designer should strictly follow the guidelines set by the employer. You may try to come up with something new and if the client does not like it your work is wasted. Therefore, you should do what you clients' ask.

As a graphic designer that I am when creating someone's graphic I always have perfection at the back of my head because I would love to do a job that will make the customer or client to keep on coming back to give me more jobs.

A designers priority when creating a design especially for their clients should be that the design meets the requirements as expectd by the client. This will help your ratings as a designer in the long run

The design should be eye catching, when someone looks at the design he should be saying "wow" However, the design also should also be minimalist.

I think colors should be a major priority when creating a design. They might not seem important to some designers but it's exactly what makes your design stand out.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back