What's new

SideShift.ai: legit or scam

Sideshift.ai is a website where you can switch crypto currencys as BTC to ETH or BNB to BTC. This is useful if your switching from different networks and its fast and quick.

Main questions:
What is the fee? From the last time I checked was 0.5 dollars.
Whats the minimum to switch? Last time I checked it was 10 dollars.
Is there a max? Im not sure.

If you wanna support me it will help me alot! Thanks.
https://sideshift.ai/a/Horsey

Last edited:
Ok, this is a very informative information, I think anytime I want to change my crypto currencies I will visit sideshift.ai and do the needful, at least investing will be very easy for me.

It's very good to shift once cryptocurrency and it would be a very good advice. Because the cryptocurrency business will be better of if it is easily switched with a minimal charges.

Currently I am using the binance crypto currency wallet which enables me buy any Kind of crypto currency and also exchange my Crypto Currency for another one, but if this would also serve the purpose I will certainly try it out too.

Currently I am using the binance crypto currency wallet which enables me buy any Kind of crypto currency and also exchange my Crypto Currency for another one, but if this would also serve the purpose I will certainly try it out too.
Like the point about the website is that you can switch to other cryptos like: BNB to ETH and if im sure you cant do that in binance and theres alot of cryptos that isnt on binance.

I don't know if it is a scam outright but it seems to have some red flags.

That being said, I would approach anything like this with caution no matter who is backing it or investing in it.

I also use well-known cryptocurrency exchange platforms that have a much better track record of completing transactions and exchanges almost instantly.

I also use well-known cryptocurrency exchange platforms that have a much better track record of completing transactions and exchanges almost instantly.
It is the best for you to do that . Sometimes it is not really necessary for us to concentrate on platforms that are not trusted and some that we don't understand much about their mode of operation. I choose to used the ones I know are trusted.

Sideshift is a legut platform that gives you the opportunity of switching different crypto currency and getting another one in return , I gave used the site twice and its quite good and affordable .
Sideshift.ai is a website where you can switch crypto currencys as BTC to ETH or BNB to BTC. This is useful if your switching from different networks and its fast and quick.

Main questions:
What is the fee? From the last time I checked was 0.5 dollars.
Whats the minimum to switch? Last time I checked it was 10 dollars.
Is there a max? Im not sure.

If you wanna support me it will help me alot! Thanks.
https://sideshift.ai/a/Horsey

0.5 dollar for every 10 dollar switch. Is that not much? Well, so far they are legit, I think they worth using. I am not into crypto trading, but i think it's not necessary visiting a particular to switch coins. You can buy and sell any coins with finance and others. If there's a coin you want, you can sell part of your other coins to buy it. I know you'll pay transaction fees. But switching is not also free.

It's generally excellent to move once cryptographic money and it would be an awesome counsel. Since the cryptographic money business will be better of in the event that it is effortlessly exchanged with a negligible charges.

In order to make use of exchange sites like this, you will have to deposit your assets and you will incur fees (from the sending wallets), you will also incur withdrawal fees (from the exchangers) and you will also have to pay exchange fees, you will lose a lot of money to complete the exchange process. THis is not a recommended method for exchange. For easy exchange, use crypto exchange platforms.

interesting, I think this site is something similar to tornado cash, but I'm not sure about it since tornado cash was used to leave no trace of your old cryptocurrency holdings and exchange them for others, I'll have to take a look, the commission is by the way fairly good.

I would never recommend this site for anyone to make use of because it's risky to use their services. I don't trust them and you pay so much charges just to use their services. It's better 100x to use either Binance or Coinbase exchange website than this crap site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back