What's new

Paint or Photoshop ?

I like more the photoshop because I need it, I have a page in Facebook and from time to time I must upload some pictures of my services so I need to use Photoshop for that.

I don't use any program for graphic design but i like one site, pixlr for edit some photos.

When I have to do some editing and I have the time I use Photoshop, it is excellent, otherwise I use Paint.

I use photoshop. It takes time to create designs, but the results are top notch. However, when I want to do quick edit, just light and color correction, or some cropings, resizing, etc. I use Paint. I use photoshop for more eleborate works.

Uhm what do you mean paint? paint tool sai? clip studio paint? painterly? medibang paint? you should be more specific. Well for me it really depends but my go to is photoshop since you can do whatever you want I'm using photoshop for a long time to create artworks so yeah ps for the win

I use Photoshop mostly because Paint doesn't have the features that Photoshop has. Photoshop is all in one and thousands of features can be used for photo editing.In Photoshop you can edit images well and create high level images.Also, it is best to change the size etc.In addition to Photoshop, there are many other Photoshop programs

First I will prefer photoshop base on what's is trending on social media platforms now.
As of November 2019, Adobe has also released a full version of Photoshop for the iPad, and while initially limited, Adobe plans to bring more features to Photoshop for iPad.Collectively, they are branded as "The Adobe Photoshop Family".

Definitely photoshop, because it has many features and easy to handle and use. It has good quality features and filters too. This software is versatile in this type of things.
Post automatically merged:

Definitely photoshop, because it has many features and easy to handle and use. It has good quality features and filters too. This software is versatile in this type of things.
Moreover we can make videos by adding images and its nice tool of editing.

Primary concern is that Photoshop is by a wide margin the most competent apparatus for practically any sort of picture control. I can't consider anything you were unable to do with it, and usually there are even numerous approaches to complete it, contingent upon your inclination. Notwithstanding, in the event that all you truly require to do is something straightforward and simple, at that point it could be a gross needless excess and Paint.net may be more fitting instrument for the work. Utilizing Photoshop in that circumstance would be fairly similar to utilizing a heavy hammer to murder a mosquito.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back