What's new

How do you incorporate feedback into designs???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
When receiving criticism, the first thing I do is mentally remove myself from the work and try to understand why it’s being said. If I don’t understand it on a surface level, I probe further. I then figure out what is actionable and specific and consult with the client to ensure that the alterations are correct. If I notice there are trends in the type of criticism I get, I work towards adapting away from that.

When receiving criticism, the first thing I do is mentally remove myself from the work and try to understand why it’s being said. If I don’t understand it on a surface level, I probe further. I then figure out what is actionable and specific and consult with the client to ensure that the alterations are correct. If I notice there are trends in the type of criticism I get, I work towards adapting away from that.
I incorporate feedback into designs depends on the type of feedback I received.
Mostly, or most of the time, I used this resubmit to reinforce myself to become a more incontrovertible business lover; that is, knowing my shortcomings as a business lover. I, then, change over this defect into a useful design in which my clients may benefit out of it.
For example, my little store. When my clients or customers seem not satisfying with the products they bought, due to its quality, I change the products; seeing to it that this fills up their needs.

It depends on what kind of feedback I have received. Most of the time feedback is too harsh, these people are only trying to discourage you. Therefore, I do not give a damn about merciless criticism. However, I always appreciate constructive criticism and try to incorporate the changes if possible

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back