Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$24.5100USD
Biznotes
I am a kinda person who loves things to be appealing and sharp to my eyes. I guess I have make known already of which color pallette I love using when starting graphics design.

The fact is just simple, if you want to print out your designs, probably your work should go with CYMK expecting true color printing as most printers are using this as default palette.

Difference between both us just that RGB is more appealing and makes you design sharp and bright while on contrary CYMK makes it dull and cool.

While starting graphics design, do you use RGB or CYMK pallette to make your design?

Last edited:
I use RGB because my designs are primarily designed for the Internet and screens.

If I was doing print design, I would switch color schemas and do multiple test prints to check the color.

I know RGB and Hex decimal values but never heard of CYMK. And I always use Hex values for colors because I find it very easy. It is very rare that I see on any website colors written in RGB format. I do see rgba if opacity is required.
It's great that you're comfortable with Hex values! While RGB is commonly used in web design, CMYK is primarily for print. Hexadecimal simplifies color representation online, and rgba provides flexibility with transparency. Stick to what works for you, and feel free to explore other formats as needed.
I use RGB because my designs are primarily designed for the Internet and screens.

If I was doing print design, I would switch color schemas and do multiple test prints to check the color.
Wow that's cool, it's a thoughtful approach! RGB is ideal for digital designs and screens, offering vibrant colors.

Last edited:
Isn't all of this same? All rgb values can be written as hex decimal values and vice versa.
They are all the same and can be written vice versa.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back