What's new

Free software for making graphics

I haven't make use of these apps you posted, well except canva and it's a good experience with lots of templates to choose from, you won't have to stress yourself in thinking of creating something from the scratch, just edit and add what you what, you'll love it, I'll also recommend pixel lab, it's a good one too, it supports 3D graphics design.

Last edited:
You have listed quite enough, although they are few of them I will like to add to your list, some person may prefer offline software why others will prefer online graphic software. I have use a couple of them like canva, it has free and premium, I use the subscription uptill date, photoshop is another good offline software. Corel draw is also an offline graphic software, very good with updated version.

For your professional graphic designs we have a lot of software available for use, various software has different interface which makes them differ from each other in use and functionality, so I would say lay your hands on any software of your choice and get your self familiar with the interface

Forget about and remember just one graphic designing tool. It is called canva. It is available as a website and mobile app. You can create amazing graphics with few clicks or taps. It is free to use.

canva is good, however, it is not completely free. You need to pay if you want to use premium template or download high quality files. However, it is also true that canva is easy to use

i used GIMP and Paint.net for a while, Paint.net is really easy and you can say that it's Photoshop for people on a tight budget as it doesn't require a decent pc and way easier to use

I wouldn't talk about a graphic design software that I don't know or I have never used before as the only graphic design software that I have used is corel draw and I can testify that it's a very good graphic design software.

People keep asking that what are the best free software for doing graphics?, This is a topic that you all can reference from now on. I got this list from my past experiences. If there are any other programs I missed, comment below and I shall add them.

NOTE: Some of these might not be free anymore. If that's the case, let me know.

Paint.net
GIMP
FireAlpaca
SumoPaint
Pixlr.com
Kirta
Pixia
MyPaint
Flowpaint
Qaquarelle
Twisted Brush
Open Canvas 1.1
Chasys / Chacha's Lab
Oekaki:
ChibiPaint
Oekaki Central
DA Muro
It's an amazing piece of information for me. I'm also a graphic designer but never heard about so many graphics softwares. I will try them to get Experience on all the platforms. Thanks for sharing this post.

If you want a software like photoshop but do not have budget to buy the software, you can try GIMP. IT is a free program as powerful as photoshop, it is even called free photoshop

Nice softwares you have listed here but you failed to mention the major ones, although they are generally paid for, you can still get them for free.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back