Free software for making graphics

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
People keep asking that what are the best free software for doing graphics?, This is a topic that you all can reference from now on. I got this list from my past experiences. If there are any other programs I missed, comment below and I shall add them.

NOTE: Some of these might not be free anymore. If that's the case, let me know.

Paint.net
GIMP
FireAlpaca
SumoPaint
Pixlr.com
Kirta
Pixia
MyPaint
Flowpaint
Qaquarelle
Twisted Brush
Open Canvas 1.1
Chasys / Chacha's Lab
Oekaki:
ChibiPaint
Oekaki Central
DA Muro

I have used Krita, GIMP and Inkscape for banner, logo and vector graphics and icons.

My experience with GIMP was hard. Krita and Inkscape are good and I love it. Currently, I am with Inkscape for all kinds of drawing.

I've never heard of any of these and I'd like to say this is an excellent share. I will have to check this out very soon. The program I currently use as listed above that's free is the editor GIMP which is what I use to edit my logo and different image editing I use. Comes in handy as well when you want to change the logos color and so forth.

I highly recommend trying out Canva. There is a free trial version of it, which I believe keeps a watermark on your graphics. But, I recommend getting the paid for version if you can. It makes making graphics so much easier and faster, and gives you pretty much everything you need from graphics and other stuff. The only downside is that it doesn't have a cut out option, but that's ok, as it does have its own background remover which works surprisingly well.

Other than that, Gimp is my go too tool for graphic work.

I am wonder why you didn't add "Corel Draw" in your list. Its also free and we can make a perfect logo with it.
I heard many positive reviews for Gimp and a lots of people refer it to use. But if you want to impress your audience then you should surly chose the adobe products. I am not a graphic designer but whenever i hire someone and ask them for the product they refer adobe more than Gimp

I'd like to suggest you to use Gravit Designer for starters , it does include stuff which you've can buy for additional features , but whatever you're getting for free isn't bad.

I love this program: Canva. It has many free templates and has a very intuitive and easy to use interface that you can use to create your graphic designs.
Canva is one of the most fashionable graphic design programs online lately. A "pro" version with more templates is also available.
You can download Canva as a free iPad application and it has a Wordpress plugin that integrates the application with your blog.

I like gimp and its seem like a Photoshop. I can't say much about the interfaces. I know GIMP, and not so much Photoshop, so of course I am far more efficient when using GIMP.

I am sure most of the folks would want to use GIMP more than anything else, in that list. It is a lot like Photoshop and where as Photoshop is a paid software, GIMP is the free version.

I have been thinking of giving it a try but I like Photoshop 7.0 more than anything else, to switch. I am sure there are better versions out there, but I just like it a lot. It's just a personal preference of mine.

I forgot one of the important graphics applications I recommend trying it, which is picsart, it has on the Play Store more than 500M downloads

People keep asking that what are the best free software for doing graphics?, This is a topic that you all can reference from now on. I got this list from my past experiences. If there are any other programs I missed, comment below and I shall add them.

NOTE: Some of these might not be free anymore. If that's the case, let me know.

Paint.net
GIMP
FireAlpaca
SumoPaint
Pixlr.com
Kirta
Pixia
MyPaint
Flowpaint
Qaquarelle
Twisted Brush
Open Canvas 1.1
Chasys / Chacha's Lab
Oekaki:
ChibiPaint
Oekaki Central
DA Muro
Thats a lot for sharing all this graphics designing site, this question of ' sites to create graphics' has emerged severally, thank God you finally came up with an idea. We really appreciate your effort here.

There are different softwares to do graphics and not just ordinary graphics. They are always presentable but the best for me is canva app

If you want a graphic designing software that is not only free but also something like photoshop, you can try GIMP. GIMP is also called free photoshop. However, in order to use this software, you need to learn and practice.

The best free graphic design software is essential for amateur and pro alike, making life easier in an expensive, tech-heavy industry.
  • Gravit Designer. Gravit Designer delivers a full vector toolkit for free. ...
  • Vecteezy. ...
  • Vectr. ...
  • SVG-Edit.
  • Inkscape. ...
  • Canva. ...
  • RawTherapee. ...
  • Photo Pos Pro.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back