Anyone Using KuCoin?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I registered on KuCoin a long time ago but I was not using this CEX. However, I recently decided to use it so I performed a KYC. Now, I have verified KuCoin account. However, I am yet to fund my account. I see a lot of features available on Kucoin are identical to Binance, it offers a staking and reward pool. It offers different kinds of trading, including P2P. Even the interface is similar to Binance. Has anyone used KuCoin? What's your experience like? I am thinking of trying a trading bot on KuCoin. has anyone used trading bot on Kucoin?

I tried using Kucoin, but I abandoned it because the fees were too high when I wanted to withdraw my cryptocurrency, it wasn't profitable for me to stay on said platform knowing that they were going to charge me so much money every time I wanted to move my cryptocurrencies.

I have verified accounts on almost all exchanges, but I only use Binance and Baybit. Kukoin does not have any advantages or features to make it my main exchange. This exchange is more suitable for Americans

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back