Are you still using Stormgain?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
After using Stormgain for a couple of years, I lost my account. They say, they no longer support my country so my account had to be shut down. When they shut my account I had about 1 LTC in my account. Well, I made that money by trading my mining profits so I did not lose real money but losing 1 LTC was really a sad event.

I couldn't access my account which I guess was because of my country been restricted, I used vpn to access it and boom they told me my account has been permanently banned.

When I reached out to them through their contact, they told me I had an account with them, hence duplicate are not permitted meanwhile I was signing in instead of signing up on the site. I gave up cause that's stress, may be we go again another time.

No I don't keep using Stormgain since they changed the win rate of the cryptocurrency miner and imposed that you had to have at least 100 USDT in the account deposited externally to be able to trade with the money earned from the miner, for me, they lost all their charm.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back