Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
I ended up accelerating too fast in wet, rainy conditions. Two days ago I was riding and my wheel on the rear lost traction and spun out at 42mph. I did potentially loose consciousness, seeing bright lights like Heaven so God definitely was on my side

Fortunately no breaks as I was wearing the right gear. Ambulance treated the injuries overnight and x ray to make sure but you’ll be glad to know I’m on the road to recovery. I have since been prescribed Codein 60mg.

Defo going to take it steady moving forward. I am aching and have a lot of surface pains on my injuries.

Funny enough, the first question I ask is, is my motorcycle okay? 😂

584A178F-A4C3-468E-9398-D7326447F4DA.jpeg 7137D8DF-55C3-468D-8D9A-42E3083204E2.jpeg 147879C7-DBB9-45E6-BFDF-3AED8E9A4D6B.jpeg 54418BFD-9D82-4BDA-A48E-858FA01CC617.jpeg
04E3FBD0-987C-44A0-BA4B-1DCF07AAE346.jpeg

Heard of the Zero Motorcycles before? Literally only had it for a week 😆
I had heard of them, yes :)

Oh no, did you have it insured? Always annoying when you get something, it's new and something like this happens.

I had heard of them, yes :)

Oh no, did you have it insured? Always annoying when you get something, it's new and something like this happens.
Yeah. But reluctant to make a claim as I don’t want to loose my no claims. Already expensive as only using the CBT Provisional for the Zero.

It’s quite an expensive bike, but I only had it for a week second hand.

Glad to hear that you are recovering. I also had a couple of motorbike accidents in the past but there was nothing serious.
Never heard of Zero Motorcycles. I have used Hero Motorcycles, which is an Indian brand.

I just read this, luckily you're fine, in the end everything will remain as a scare and an experience since God stayed with you, that wound seems to sting, I hope you recover soon

Yikes dude, that's some scary stuff. Good thing you were wearing a helmet. Where I live it's not a requirement to wear one, and it's caused a fair deal of deaths because of it. I'd honestly love to wear a helmet as I'd get one with a fun design.

Glad to hear you're okay, looks like you got banged up pretty good.

It's good that you're fine, wishing you a quick recovery. Safety gear is very important with motorcycles. I saw a video about helmets that were being hit with a gas cylinder.

Two didn't break, but the last one did. Another vide I saw subsequently said that the last one is best as it will absorb the impact instead of transferring it to your brain.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back