What's new

Would you rather never use social media again or never watch another movie ever again?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Maybe Social media should just disappear. I prefer watching Movie than being online anytime, it was just like few weeks ago that my PC and Cellphone got damaged, my Smart TV became my best friend, most time I watch movie till I feel sleepy.
So would you rather never use social media again or never watch another movie ever again?

Honestly if you give me between these two options, I would prefer not to use social media again, as movies are works of art if they are well directed and made and social media nowadays I don't like too much the content they have, so my choice is easy.

The problem is that I am making use of social media platform for a different purpose and I am also watching movies for a different purpose. This makes it very difficult for me to miss out on using either of them. I make use of social media platforms mainly for the purpose of advertising and promoting my businesses online and I make use of movies as a means of relaxation.

I have not used Instagram for a while now. I mean, I can't remember why I should use it too. However, there are some movies that I am always happy to watch always and would always do everything to ensure that I watch the movie again after the first watching.

Honestly if you give me between these two options, I would prefer not to use social media again, as movies are works of art if they are well directed and made and social media nowadays I don't like too much the content they have, so my choice is easy.

Personally for me, if it is just for the purpose of having fun and enjoying whatever nonsense people are posting on social media, I can easily kick it away and not have anything to do with it again but simply because I make use of those social media platform for business purposes that pays me money, it is the reason why I can never stop using them.

I can use social media to watch movies. I've been using YouTube to watch movies, I can watch nearly everything I want on YouTube. I will leave out watching movies on other channels to use every social media sites including YouTube.

Personally for me, if it is just for the purpose of having fun and enjoying whatever nonsense people are posting on social media, I can easily kick it away and not have anything to do with it again but simply because I make use of those social media platform for business purposes that pays me money, it is the reason why I can never stop using them.
Yes, I have always defended the use of social networks for commercial use, and it seems to me the smartest way to use them without any doubt, but using them for recreational use, seems to me that is not for me, because sooner or later I am going to find empty content that produces more rejection than laughter.

Never use social media again. Social media to me isn't a need, it's only a need if I promote online. I don't use it most of the time anyway. But I watch a lot of movies and you can find movies all over the place. So yeah, I'd never use social media again if I risked losing my movie time. :D

Yes, I have always defended the use of social networks for commercial use, and it seems to me the smartest way to use them without any doubt, but using them for recreational use, seems to me that is not for me, because sooner or later I am going to find empty content that produces more rejection than laughter.

Exactly! When there's a greater good in what you can gain from making use of social media platforms, it's something that I will always recommend. The use of social media platforms for selling and promoting businesses is always going to be elite in its level of importance.

I won't choose any either, they both play vital role in my existence so making me choose any of this is like me cutting half part of my body away. So na na na 😴 😴😴😢

Never use social media again. Social media to me isn't a need, it's only a need if I promote online. I don't use it most of the time anyway. But I watch a lot of movies and you can find movies all over the place. So yeah, I'd never use social media again if I risked losing my movie time. :D

It is exactly because of this need of promoting my business online that I will never remove myself from making use of social media platform. This is because they have been very helpful for me in terms of helping me to get more customers and make more sales in my business. This is something I cannot sacrifice for anything.

I rather stop using social medias because the joy I get from watching movies is something I am not willing to lose, movies are magical it's a journey to another world it's taking you out of reality in a good way while social medias can be annoying and they show you the cruel reality fake news fake stuff so for me obviously movies are the better choice.
Movies are very unique and have lot of efforts while social medias can be a pain in the ass and actually have more cons to society if we think about it - movies are teaching us things and make us happy but social medias? have you seen those girls who are almost naked and the undeserved attention girls get there? it has very bad impacts..

I won't choose any either, they both play vital role in my existence so making me choose any of this is like me cutting half part of my body away. So na na na 😴 😴😴😢

Exactly! The simple truth is that both of them are actually very important in someone's life but when you are faced with the impossible decision to choose from both of them, you are definitely going to have to check the one that is more important in your life. Then in that note, social media is going to be that one for me.

I'd never use social media anymore considering the only social media I use right now is Reddit anyway and I can live without it. As long as I can use forums, I'm all good. Social media doesn't mean much to me and I don't have much use for it.

I can use social media to watch movies. I've been using YouTube to watch movies, I can watch nearly everything I want on YouTube. I will leave out watching movies on other channels to use every social media sites including YouTube.

Personally, I find it very difficult to watch movies on YouTube, it always feels like the movies are not well arranged and I'm going to have to be searching for each and every one of them that I really need to watch now. It is possible for you to even watch movies on Twitter because an upload a full complete movies can be done on Twitter and people can watch it.

I'd never use social media anymore considering the only social media I use right now is Reddit anyway and I can live without it. As long as I can use forums, I'm all good. Social media doesn't mean much to me and I don't have much use for it.

Reddit is almost like message boards. It's the closest thing to forums which we have in social media sites. This is why I use it often. I can easily leave it though as long as I have forums to run back to but I can't stop using TikTok.

Reddit is almost like message boards. It's the closest thing to forums which we have in social media sites. This is why I use it often. I can easily leave it though as long as I have forums to run back to but I can't stop using TikTok.

As long as I still have my business of poultry and fish farming to promote and market making use of different social media platform, it is going to be completely and practically impossible for me to stop making use of the social media platform. This is because they bring a lot of business sales to me.

I enjoy watching movies and I use social media to connect with friends and family as well as clients and customers. using social media is a part of my work and watching movies is just entertainment. Therefore, I can sacrifice watching movies for the sake of social media.

I enjoy watching movies and I use social media to connect with friends and family as well as clients and customers. using social media is a part of my work and watching movies is just entertainment. Therefore, I can sacrifice watching movies for the sake of social media.

This is exactly the same thing I would do because even though I enjoy entertainment, it is not what is going to put food on my table. It is the reason why making use of social media brings business to me and help me to make money in order to provide for my needs and I cannot sacrifice that for simply enjoying entertainment.

It's depend on what am doing online. For now, am earning and making my money online which make it difficult to even have time for movies. I rather stay with my social media.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!