What's new

Worrying about personal information?

Deleted member 403

Do you worry about sharing personal information with survey providers? For example, concerns relating to how your information may be used or processed, like selling it onto marketing providers. Is there anything you refuse to answer while completing a offer or survey?

I do not really care about my privacy, provided the survey site is going to pay me. After all I have my personal information publicly displyed on Facebook and other social media platforms.

I think even right now major social media companies like google , Facebook use your personal data , so that advertisers can target ads , so why would you be bothered

I did not care about sharing my privacy because everything about me is already on social media , since they are going to pay me money , I will gladly share and give my information out on any survey sites,

I don't like giving out my phone number and I was about to say my address but I do give out my postcode so I suppose that's the same thing. The only thing I notice is I get a lot of marketing calls when I have been doing surveys so I guess they can trace you anyway. I'm more likely to get hacked on facebook.

Its good as you don't give out your sensitive information @Sprite1950. Because, not all site is genuine, they'll just need your personal credentials to hack your account, maybe social media or financial account.

Before sharing my personal information on survey providers the have to assure me that it won't be shared with a third party, so i don't worry about sharing my personal information on survey providers.

I do not really care about my privacy, provided the survey site is going to pay me. After all I have my personal information publicly displyed on Facebook and other social media platforms.
Of course you're right it is displayed everywhere on social media, but there aew site you don't share it, i think it will be good to keep some private.

Do you worry about sharing personal information with survey providers? For example, concerns relating to how your information may be used or processed, like selling it onto marketing providers. Is there anything you refuse to answer while completing a offer or survey?
I really don't see anything wrong with answering the questions besides we upload those details on other social media sites without getting paid

I do worry about this alot, so I try as much as possible to restrict It whenever am registering for anything online.

Social media has already given us the morale of not worrying about sharing personal information.
I always fill in all answers in surveys.

I believe survey sites do have an agreement that whatsoever personal details are set to be confidential. I don't worry too much about my personal details especially when it has nothing to do with my bank information so long as I'll get paid I savour them with it.

Seriously to.me there are some personal information concerning myself that will.be very difficult to share to the public even though my information are already kn the social media platforms but not all that may be needed.

Honestly speaking I might say that most of my personal privacy and secret are here on social media, I have no doubts about are few which are not here and nothing hard to share if am going be paid, lol.

Well I do not really worry about such things when doing a survey simply because of the kind of information I give out. I do not give out does very sensitive informations, and there is usually an option of " I prefer not to say " when doing a survey if you feel the particular question is too sensitive.

Worrying about personal information or when doing survey invest though that almost my privacy and information are here in social media platforms but I have no doubts if I'll be paid to share them.

To be honest though, I usually have other details (call it survey details); majorly due to the fact that my country is usually not allowed participate in this kind of opportunities.
So, I'm not scared of uploading my foreign details on survey sites

no need to worry, there is no need to worry on such things ,all you have to do is to try your possible best to make things accordingly and in the way you want it to be,no need of worrying yourself

As consumers increasingly work and play and shop and do business online, privacy has become an area of great impact and concern.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back