What's new

Who do you think is going to win the Champions League at this stage of the competition?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$15.5100USD
Biznotes
We've seen Manchester City and Real Madrid draw, Bayern and Arsenal the same, and Atletico Madrid just beat Borussia Dortmund as well as Barcelona beat PSG, who do you think has the best chance of winning the Champions League right now seeing how the teams are playing at the moment? I believe that Manchester City can win the Champions League again this year if they manage to eliminate Real Madrid at their field, the Etihad stadium

Manchester City got a big chance at winning the title. We all saw how they outplayed Real Madrid at their home and this is what you can see City do anywhere they play. They have a chance, in my opinion.

Yes, I think it is the one with the most possibilities, seeing what has happened in other games, Bayern has had problems against Arsenal, and PSG has been defeated by FC Barcelona

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back