Which aspect of design should I specialize one

Hades

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Which aspect of graphic design is more lucrative and profitable I know a bit on logo design branding and animation so i can decide on the aspect to specialize one and also which one is more lucrative than the other

Sincerely speaking both areas of graphic design are lucrative, Wonderful, beautiful and profitable. All that matters is your creativity and interest.

Since you are between to ideas and do not know which is best for you, I advice you choose animation production. Animation are on a high rate. Every day new wonderful collections of animation are released. Therefore, choosing to learn more about animation will profit you compare to logo design. Jobs related to logo design may come once in a blue moon. It will as well be wise if you to learn both, to make your self marketable.

UI and UX design are fairly profitable. Web design is also a profitable area (even more so if you can code, use wordpress templates etc.). Illustration is tough in terms of consistancy especially if you havn't developed a style yet.

Which aspect of graphic design is more lucrative and profitable I know a bit on logo design branding and animation so i can decide on the aspect to specialize one and also which one is more lucrative than the other
If possible you should specialize on all that is at your reach at the moment. Because it gonna give you extra skills to handle any of the aforementioned designs when a client needs your services to design any of them.

I think you should focus on image manipulation and digital art. These are the areas that are getting a lot of attention these days. You can sell your designs through various platforms or work as a designer for ad companies. Ad Companies need a lot of image manipulation. Even a simple image that will be used on an ad about lipstick needs a lot of air brushing. I think this is very lucrative.

There are a lot of areas to choose from but to me, the best and the ones you can earn more money are digital art, client side design, images for digital use and the web

There are lots of areas but I would advise you don't focus on the most lucrative but the one you really enjoy to do because at the end of the day, the passion you have for it would go a long way

I think you can ask around and do a little research to determine which one is more lucrative. Focusing and becoming an expert on a niche is great.

Logo design service is too common, try something else. In recent times, a lot of people have been interested in selling NFTs, yo can try offering NFT art creation services. You can also create designs for merch. Digital art is another niche that is very lucrative for graphic designers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back