What's new

Where is a good place to hire someone to make a custom logo?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am looking to get a new logo made. I want to know where to outsource someone for this. I want a professional one. It will be used for an online business I am relaunching in January. I have worked with some big online stores that focus on this and have not been happy with the results. Any suggestions?

There's many freelancing plat form, you can visit there and found a good graphic designer. I often use Fiverr to hire peoples but they charge 20% from every gig you buy. Upwork is another great freelancing website. You can post your bid and let seller come to you with their price and samples

You can have many option depends on your budget, if you have low budget than Fiverr is best place to make it as you can get it for $5 onward and if you have decent budget than go for Freelancing websites or webmaster forum's marketplace.

Fiverr should be able to get you what you need, nice and affordable. Freelancer is another platform.

Freelancer, Fiveer will be the best place to find this service, there are many workers give this job but try to choose the best from the reviews.

I am looking to get a new logo made. I want to know where to outsource someone for this. I want a professional one. It will be used for an online business I am relaunching in January. I have worked with some big online stores that focus on this and have not been happy with the results. Any suggestions?

You can search on fiverr or on special design forums for such a thing, I'm sure there are many talented guys who do a good job.

I see a lot of recommendations for Fiverr. I heard of it a few years ago but never bothered seeing what the site was about. I will check it out! I like the idea of not spending a lot if I don't have to.

Fivr and upwork are very good and feasible places to get one. But why not try asking around in your area to see if you get one.

Fivr and upwork are very good and feasible places to get one. But why not try asking around in your area to see if you get one.
In my area? What do you mean? I don't mind where the logo is created. It is far easier to handle this kind of thing online in my opinion than going to a local business. I don't know of any around here that do this sort of thing.

You can try fiverr , upwork or freelancer to hire someone. i personally suggest you to try fiverr for many reason. it has wide designer than the other.

I have worked with freelancers on fiverr, upwork, and seoclerks. You can choose onw of these platforms. Seoclerks evwn give you $5 sign up bonus that you can use to hire freelancers (however, I am not sure if this offer is still available). When you are hiring freelancers make sure to hire a freelancer with with goos rating and reviews.

The cost of a logo design is anywhere to tens of thousands of dollars, but if you're a small business or startup looking for quality design, a good logo design should cost $1000. Logo design prices can vary, for instance the price of a logo design depends on the quality and who created.

There are a lot of places to hire a custom logo designer for yourself, I have tried few of them, and one of the site I have tried several times is fiverr.com. On fiverr, you see a lot of expert with different prices on there gig, you can go ahead and chat with them, ask them questions on what you want, ask for samples if need be to avoid double work for the person... Another place is seoclerks.com

You can get good designers from chat forums or maybe recommendations from friends. There's the option of using more established markets like Fiverr or Upwork, this would cost more. I think there's a plethora of options available for someone that needs to a great designer.

You can hire graphic artists on fiverr or any platform similar to this. Other option is facebook groups I've joined numerous grahic design related groups there are lot of freelancer out there that can give you what you want. I can also make one but im still learning

Either you go to the major marketplace known for all works relating to webmarketing. You Fiverr,upwork and many more. You can also use social media like facebook and instagram.People have taken online jobs to all corners of the web.All you need to do is search by keywords and you will see quite alot of people offering such jobs at a reasonable price.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back