Where do you store your cryptocurrency?

Chizfab

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You can not store cryptocurrency in your pocket simply because it is a digital currency. it is currently the safest currency, but that doesn't mean that it is immune from criminals trying to steal it. However, the best way to store cryptocurrency is to create a secured cryptocurrency wallet. This digital wallet can either be physical or online place, where you take hold of sensitive information (or private key) about your cryptocurrency stored.
There are different kinds of Online cryptocurrency wallets available from which you can choose to open an account with.

Hardware cryptocurrency wallet is a physical data storage unit, similar to a USB stick, which you will plug into your computer to store your cryptocurrency. These are by far the most secure type of wallets, but they are also the most expensive to acquire. This software wallets include desktop wallets which can only be accessed from a particular computer. Meanwhile, Mobile wallets can be accessed from any web browser.
Having shared my thoughts, which wallet would you go for?

Store your coins in a cold wallet. An offline hardware device like a USB or hard drive avoids storage on an online exchange. Jason Glassberg, co-founder of Casaba Security, says the basic idea is crypto investors need to be able to see and feel their money.

Very nice information and post you posted . Thanks for your advices. But currently i have CoinEx wallet, it is easy to use and easy to operate. But God know is it Safe or no. But regarding online wallet , it may be hacked by hackers so it is bit risky. But we can exchange crypto to our local currency.

I would say that I am still new to using crypto currency as a means of exchange but I pretend to know more than I do but sometimes I do away with the pretext and ask people around me for assistance whenever I want to get something done in my wallet

From your explanation it shows you are a newbie to the world of crypto currency exchange and transaction. Anyways, crypto currency such as bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, Lincoin and altcoin are online digital currency which are stored up in an online wallet.

I am using two crypto wallets to store my coins but I have other wallets for my fiat money. The crypto wallet that I'm using is coinbase because it was where I received my earnings on one app and the other one is from my country coins.ph.

The digital wallet can be hardware-based or web-based. I save my crypto currency in Coinmama genrally. This coin mama is suggested by my friend. e.Toro is also best option for saving crypto currency.

Store your coins in a cold wallet. An offline hardware device like a USB or hard drive avoids storage on an online exchange. Jason Glassberg, co-founder of Casaba Security, says the basic idea is crypto investors need to be able to see and feel their money.
One reason I chose not to ever store my crypto currency in a hardware wallet is that I might lose access to the system where I have the wallet and even lose the backup file. But using paper wallet is the best. After generating private key, you can also encrypted with password for security purposes.

Ledger Nano S that I purchased years ago. It's connected to Ledger Live on my PC. I'm not looking at the Ledger Nano X.

I would say that I am still new to using crypto currency as a means of exchange but I pretend to know more than I do but sometimes I do away with the pretext and ask people around me for assistance whenever I want to get something done in my wallet
Post automatically merged:

Most cryptocurrency holders use both cold and hot wallets. Hot wallets are handy for frequent trading, while cold wallets are better for long-term holding of crypto assets.

I have never heard of anywhere else to store or save crypto currency if not in my crypto currency wallet. There are a good number of them. BlockChain is there. Though I prefer making use of the link app. I just love the app.

I am using my wallets and some exchangers for saving my cryptocurrencies wallets. they are good for saving my cryptocurrencies and I also make some trading through these exchangers.

Some people just leave there's in their exchanges and don't bother to withdraw. But I feel safer leaving mine in my wallet instead of in my exchange platforms. The best thing is using a wallet because there are many wallets available now to use.

You can not store cryptocurrency in your pocket simply because it is a digital currency. it is currently the safest currency, but that doesn't mean that it is immune from criminals trying to steal it. However, the best way to store cryptocurrency is to create a secured cryptocurrency wallet. This digital wallet can either be physical or online place, where you take hold of sensitive information (or private key) about your cryptocurrency stored.
There are different kinds of Online cryptocurrency wallets available from which you can choose to open an account with.

Hardware cryptocurrency wallet is a physical data storage unit, similar to a USB stick, which you will plug into your computer to store your cryptocurrency. These are by far the most secure type of wallets, but they are also the most expensive to acquire. This software wallets include desktop wallets which can only be accessed from a particular computer. Meanwhile, Mobile wallets can be accessed from any web browser.
I Save Coins of Cryptocurrency in Trust Wallet This is the best crypto currency wallet and there is coins very safe and secure and there is not much transaction fees in it and the biggest advantage is that the transaction becomes very quick.

Just the way we keep cash or cards in a physical wallet, bitcoins are also stored in a wallet—a digital wallet. The digital wallet can be hardware-based or web-based. The wallet can also reside on a mobile device, on a computer desktop, or kept safe by printing the private keys and addresses used for access on paper.
Store your coins in a cold wallet. An offline hardware device like a USB or hard drive avoids storage on an online exchange.
Post automatically merged:

Just the way we keep cash or cards in a physical wallet, bitcoins are also stored in a wallet—a digital wallet. The digital wallet can be hardware-based or web-based. The wallet can also reside on a mobile device, on a computer desktop, or kept safe by printing the private keys and addresses used for access on paper.
Store your coins in a cold wallet. An offline hardware device like a USB or hard drive avoids storage on an online exchange.

I will definitely go for the hardware wallets as there is no scene of piracy and thefts since the wallet is with you and passwords can be accessed only by you . But , in onlone wallets our cryptocurrencies are stored online so its a risk of being hacked.

Very nice piece of information but I have a luno wallet where I store my bitcoins and if I want to convert it and send it to my bank
We have different luno wallet, coinbase, blockchain, coin mama and so many others
But I prefer luno because their security is more tighter

My current main Cryptocurrency wallet is Atomic wallet.. this one is just amazing it supports a lot of different Crypto and you can even swap all of them into the app itself unlike Trustwallet that i can't even swap Dogecoins. From Tronwallet to Klever Wallet i moved to Tronlink Pro as my Main tron dapp wallet because klever is taking too much fees and keep changing the minimum to swap Crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back