What's new

When Did You Start Mining Coins For The First Time?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I started mining cryptocurrencies in the year 2019 or 2018. It was the time when I was trying to figure out the right kind of coin that could be mined. However, due to having a bad hardware, I was not able to mine coins. So, when did you start cryptocurrency mining?

I started mining cryptocurrencies in the year 2019 or 2018. It was the time when I was trying to figure out the right kind of coin that could be mined. However, due to having a bad hardware, I was not able to mine coins. So, when did you start cryptocurrency mining?
My experience with mining dates as far as last year, I was referred to mine pi of which till date the coin is yet to be listed in major platforms for exchange. That's my only experience.

The first mining experience I had was with cloud mining. Sadly, I was scammed. The company asked me to spend $100 to buy hash rate so that I can mine but later ran away with the funds.

The first time I heard of cryptocurrency and that one could earn by mining I started engaging in it. I got few coins but that is about it, I didn't focus on it that much.

I have never bothered about mining cryptocurrencies. There is certainly no need for me to do that. That's because I don't have access to all those high end hardware suitable for cryptocurrency mining.

The first experience I had in crypto mining was in fact in cloud mining, I was scammed there with $ 10 that I invested in that platform, to realize that days later the page simply vanished, later I understood that these businesses were almost always a scam.

I have never really mine coin before though, there was a time i came in contact with a site that claim i could mine. I decided to give it a try but was discouraged, cause i heard it could damage my system.

I have not yet mined myself, but I did buy some crypto from PayPal. Probably doesn't count, but I would love to learn to mine one day. Because I wouldn't mind investing in some PCs and mining for Bitcoin and other currency.

If I remember correctly, it should be around 2020 that I started mining cryptocurrency and I tried everything in my power to mine it from that year till 2021 but I was not able to get anything tangible for me, so I had to stop.

The first time I tried to earn this way, it was not mining for equipment, I tried to earn on cloud mining by investing $ 100 in a fairly powerful project, then I managed to earn $ 10 per place, which in principle is a good result, because it is more than 120 percent per year.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back