Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Sports is seemingly the most leading event in the world today, with so many kinds of sports that athletes engage in such as; football, soccer, swimming, sprinting, table tennis, long tennis, boxing, kick boxing, wrestling and so on.

What's your favorite sports and why?

My favorite sport is football
⚽
and I follow the english premier league more than any other leagues with my sentiment for manchester united.

Other than football, my passion for combat sport is growing stronger. I like boxing and MMA now and I follow it more than before

I enjoy watching football and it's really awesome when I watch games. I have always supported Manchester United since I began following football and it has been a mixture of love, pain, joy and disappointment. I have seen the club win games and trophies as well.

I enjoy watching football (we don't call it soccer here); however, I don't like going to the Stadium for the match. I like to watch live match from the comfort of the home.

I'm not really a sporty person but I like swimming because it's something I can do and I think everyone should learn to swim as it could be a life saver. You can't beat Tom Daley in a pair of budgie smugglers.
😁

1620139050630.png

I don't play any games these days. But I used to love Hockey. I especially love it when I stop the ball with my hockey stick then hit it hard. I used to play number 3 as a defender. I think I should go back to playing hockey, though I have some fears because I got injured once.

My favourite sports are basketball and football because i know how to play them. I also like wrestling, boxing, formula one and many other sports.

I like football more than any games. And the funny thing is that I don't know how to play it. I would have loved boxing and wrestling but I am too emotional

I enjoy watching football (we don't call it soccer here); however, I don't like going to the Stadium for the match. I like to watch live match from the comfort of the home.
My own favourite sport is all forms of athletic. While I was in secondary school, I represented my school at the state level in the relay race even when I got the university I participated in the race organized by the school management.
Post automatically merged:

I enjoy watching football and it's really awesome when I watch games. I have always supported Manchester United since I began following football and it has been a mixture of love, pain, joy and disappointment. I have seen the club win games and trophies as well.
My favorite game is athletic. I've being an athlete since when I was in primary school and I even practice it up to my university days. Another interesting game I like so much is chess. I've always love to challenge anybody I see playing this game because I want to be better.

Last edited:
My favorite sports right now still remains football as number one and lately my love for basketball keep increasing so it's my muber two then there is boxing which I enjoy too and formula 1, not leaving out mma so there are lots of options

my
Sports is seemingly the most leading event in the world today, with so many kinds of sports that athletes engage in such as; football, soccer, swimming, sprinting, table tennis, long tennis, boxing, kick boxing, wrestling and so on.

my favorate sport is football.It has been my favorates right from childhood,and it was natural because we had a field directly opposite my compound.I love foot ball because it keep me fit and helps me burn excess fat.

My favorite sport right from been a kid has definitely been football I really appreciate and love the sport .It kinda bring all people together more than other sports .Been a Manchester United fan is actually is actually fun .

My favorite sports is football. I love the game because it is a very recreational type of game for those playing it. I play football myself, so I know what impact it has on me positively.

My favourite support is hockey because most of the players play action in this play instead of this football. Snooker and walibal is my favourite

I really like sports and i love to exercise.I have a lot favourite sports like basketball,swimming,going to the gym and volleyball but my most favourite is football.I love not only playing football but watching too.Btw my favourite team is stoke city

My favourite sport is soccer or football even thou I don't much engage to play most often but I love it since my childhood which I have enough time in playing I love it because I find inspiration in watching and playing.

My favourite sport is soccer or football even thou I don't much engage to play most often but I love it since my childhood which I have enough time in playing I love it because I find inspiration in watching and playing.
My favorite sport is cricket We play cricket matches every week on a holiday with friends.And through this game, our exercise is also done and we also stay fit.

My favorite sport is football as that as always been what catches my attention since I was young and I have loved watching christiano Ronaldo ever since he was in sporting cp

I like football but in my childhood i like more boxing because just i want strong man in school and now in this time i want just fun with my friend and i like more football tricks and freestyle

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back