What's new

What's the best microjob website right now or websites in general which can make 2$ a day maximum

Dice

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Sep 17, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Just wanted to know which are the best microjob website to earn from similiar to workupjob or rapid workers . Because sprout gigs and microworkers are really a bad website now in my opinion .
I would like to know your recommendations

Just wanted to know which are the best microjob website to earn from similiar to workupjob or rapid workers . Because sprout gigs and microworkers are really a bad website now in my opinion .
I would like to know your recommendations
I think that if you are looking to earn something more than on those sites, Aviso.bz is a good site as is Seofast.ru, both are Russian micro tasking sites but they are very easy to work with and start earning money, on the other hand also You have Timebucks, which has many ways to earn money, such as tasks, surveys, ptc surfing and more, it is really easy to earn a couple of dollars there daily.

The best one is mTurk. I have not used it and when I heard of it, it was not available in my location and I never checked if they have changed the rules but I can certainly recommend mTurk because it is form Amazon

The best one is mTurk. I have not used it and when I heard of it, it was not available in my location and I never checked if they have changed the rules but I can certainly recommend mTurk because it is form Amazon
I once tried to register on Mturk and submitted my application, but unfortunately it was rejected, so I have never tried to join the site again, although I claim that it would have been nice to work for that website knowing that it is managed by Amazon.

When I checked it was not available in my location and I have not checked it again to see if they have changed the rules. It would certainly be great to work on micro job tasks for a company that is subsidiary of Amazon. The problem with most micro job sites is the monotony of tasks.

Microworkers and SproutGigs are truly the worst microjob sites in my experience.😫 I would recommend the Russian 🇷🇺 microtask site Socpublic, which pays in Russian rubles ₽, and the American🇺🇸 site Jumaworkers. They are both good. I can become your referrer in Socpublic by teaching you. 😊

You can try Jump task, but I don't think that it meets your requirements 100 percent because you can really earn no more than 50 cents a day there. However, the task there is easy to do and it will not take you much time

Microworkers and SproutGigs are truly the worst microjob sites in my experience.😫 I would recommend the Russian 🇷🇺 microtask site Socpublic, which pays in Russian rubles ₽, and the American🇺🇸 site Jumaworkers. They are both good. I can become your referrer in Socpublic by teaching you. 😊
I've heard of those two sites you recommend, but haven't tried either one, maybe it's time to do so, do they both pay through Payeer or just the Russian site?

I've heard of those two sites you recommend, but haven't tried either one, maybe it's time to do so, do they both pay through Payeer or just the Russian site?
Yes, they both pay through Payeer, but the Commission is quite high on Seo-fast - 9% and on Socpublic - 11%, but it depends on your status in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back