What's new

What was your first job like?

My first job I worked as computer operator and I was working there for many years before I stop working, the reason I stop working there because the work was so stressful to me.

I was still in college when I started working as a journalist apprentice. I did a lot of things for the journalist from running errands to taking notes and typing articles. I worked part time.

My first job was mainly farming because my father is a big time mechanised faemer and inhave learnt a lot from him , he gave me land and mostly everything i needed to be a succesful farmer , and I am still enjoying it till now

What would you say your first job was like? For me it was working in the mail room for this office I worked at. Hated it, but it paid good for the time.

What about you?
My first job was hell. I work too hard for the company but they always end up paying me peanuts at the end of the month. It was not encouraging so I had to quit the job.

Hey there! I can totally relate to your first job experience. My first job was also not the most exciting, but it taught me the value of hard work and perseverance.

Just when I finished high school, I started working as a private lesson teacher. And I was tasked with the responsibility of teaching a student to pass her college entrance exams. I did my best and the girls was serious and she passed the exams. We don't need to talk about the pay though.

My first ever job was a Teacher in a Secondary School. I was in my Freshman year then. I actually found it fun and I actually ensure I did my best in ensuring I pass knowledge to the students.

My first job was pretty bad I worked at the restaurant and needed to do things that no one does my wage was also very low and I really wanted to quit

My first job was actually something i loved doing but the truth of the matter was that the work load was just too much. I was doing multiple jobs almost at the same time and the pay was just too small and was no where near worth it.

My first job happened to be teaching. I was employed in a primary school to teach students graduating to secondary school. I taught them how to write external exam. It was fun and I loved those children.

Hey there! I can totally relate to your first job experience. My first job was also not the most exciting, but it taught me the value of hard work and perseverance.
Speaking of jobs, have you ever considered a career in HVAC? I came across this website which lists HVAC school by state. Maybe it's something worth checking out if you're looking for a change in career or just curious about the field.

My first job happened to be teaching. I was employed in a primary school to teach students graduating to secondary school. I taught them how to write external exam. It was fun and I loved those children.
Teaching in our country is almost the first job people get whether high school of college graduates. Beyond the difficulties in the job at that stage, it gives us ample experience on how the to run organizations. I personally learnt temperament control in my time as a teacher.

Working as an electrician was always so stressful for me. That was my first job. I didn't like it though but there is absolutely nothing I could have done about it because I was looking for a way I could at least work to raise some money for myself.
I'm still doing it though but I believed that at a certain point I will dive fully into an online business which is one of my main point of concentration now.

I actually had to work part time as a student at night. I'd go to the club and serve food and drinks. As a student, I needed a means of survival to meet up with my expenses in school so I had to go for that. I'd go there at night, cook and serve people at the club

My first job was somewhat horrible. It was a wonderful experience with fellow employees and all, but I worked for eight months on this job and didn't experience any form of progress. In fact, I regressed and suffered the consequences of taking that job for a couple of years. That's not to say the job was totally bad, but any job that doesn't offer room for growth is a horrible job. The works doesn't stay on a spot, it revolves.

My first job was as a waitress in a cafe that was owned by my dad's friend's mum. I always remember it was a job that I got in the summer after I left school before I started college that year as I had a long summer break. I was responsible for serving customers, taking payments, and also making desserts as well.

I always remember being anxious and nervous when I first started working there as I didn't know anyone but I soon got better at that and felt more relaxed after a little.

My first job was working as a primary school teacher, it was a pruvate school and it was so stressful back then because I have to work and stand for around six long hours .

One's first job can teach them important lessons and give them useful insights that will influence their future career. They can learn valuable skills like time management, communication, and problem-solving, as well as explain their objectives and values, identify their strengths and weaknesses, and define their aims and values.

What would you say your first job was like? For me it was working in the mail room for this office I worked at. Hated it, but it paid good for the time.

What about you?
I took a babysitting job for the lady across the street.. she was a single mom with 2 kids. They were really good kids, too. Went to bed at 9 p.m. even on the weekends.
I was 13.
Things did feel a little creepy after 11 p.m. when I'd start hearing noises outside. But I was only 13 and a real pro at scaring myself.
👀🙄
All in all, it was an easy job. 😁

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back