What's new

NEWS What US job will shrink the most in the next decade?

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Cashiers are particularly vulnerable to automation, while things look better for healthcare workersWhen a reader recently asked me to look at how many teachers were leaving the occupation, I assumed the numbers would be high. Between wage stagnation and the near impossible working conditions during the height of Covid, I guessed that the outlook for US teaching jobs would be bleak.The data tells a different story. Yes, a high number of people are exiting the occupation each year (148,000 on average) but the US Bureau of Labor Statistics still expects that a huge number of people will enter the ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Inflation and unemployment is killing the economy of many countries. Many countries are being affected by this problem, including big economies of the world. So, people could just imagine the poor conditions of many tier 3 countries!

I think AI in general is going to kill a lot of jobs. They are going to start using police bots, Hollywood will start adopting AI to make script changes, music, and visual effects... I mean a lot will be replaced and a lot of people will be without work. Then what? We have already seen a huge spike in crime in major cities across America, most are up 200% since 2020.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back