What's new

What specific graphics design you mastered??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Their are different kinds of graphics designs around the digital world. Every graphics designer have his or her own preference when it comes to graphics design. I love creating logos and flyers, etc. They are the ones i try to do via my computer, and I'm 75% masterclass with those designs.

What are your preferred graphics design options??

Their are different kinds of graphics designs around the digital world. Every graphics designer have his or her own preference when it comes to graphics design. I love creating logos and flyers, etc. They are the ones i try to do via my computer, and I'm 75% masterclass with those designs.

Oh waow same interests. I also used to design logos and specifically flyers and brochures etc. I give service of designing cover letters cvs flyers brochures ppt slides and Photoshop to clients. I am also working on upwork and fiverr. What about you are you working on some sites to Earn or not.

Basically, I was just engaging in one recently, I means Corel draw, so far I have learnt a lot of series under this, now I can design some few logo, I but I believe if I put much effort towards it sooner I become a professional at this in no time.

Oh waow same interests. I also used to design logos and specifically flyers and brochures etc. I give service of designing cover letters cvs flyers brochures ppt slides and Photoshop to clients. I am also working on upwork and fiverr. What about you are you working on some sites to Earn or not.
I'm not fully at 100% percent on those skill specialization. I do it for fun and post on social medias and blog sites. I never like marketed my designs via freelancing sites like fiverr or upwork before. Even if i have an account via fiverr, i still feel its not the right time for that. I admire your own specific options designs, keep it up.

Graphic designing is a great skill that we can benefit a lot from learning and I have also learned it and now I am benefiting and I have a course that he wrote on YouTube and The software I use for this is Adobe Illustrator which is very powerful and I have benefited a lot and I am making huge profits in the world of freelancing.

Graphic designing is a great skill that we can benefit a lot from learning and I have also learned it and now I am benefiting and I have a course that he wrote on YouTube and The software I use for this is Adobe Illustrator which is very powerful and I have benefited a lot and I am making huge profits in the world of freelancing.
I wish you more success in your freelancing career. Even if you rely solely on graphics designs as your major source of income stream, you have nothing to lose. It will bring constant food on your table solve other money needs, as long as you know what you are doing.

I did not idea about the graphic design but I heard about the graphic design job is available in the freelancer and fiver digital marketing network marketing but I learned about this type of job and want to joined this site

I have friends who rely solely on graphic designing as their major source of income and their not doing bad at all couple with the fact they take up gigs from clients online without much stress and staying off jobs for a long time. You have absolutely nothing to loose doing graphics

I find logo design interesting and easy. It has been my specialized area in graphics design. But sometimes it took me a whole day to achieve a perfect and appealing logo. Sometimes flyer design i find it difficulty not until I find an inspiration that guide me through. But the rest of other types of designs are always easy to accomplish.

Mastered is a word used for someone who is an expert. I am a learner and I do not use that word for myself even when I am very good at something. As far as graphic design is concerned, I have rudimentary skills. I use photoshop and my photoshop skills are limited. I can create some logos, banners, flyers, posters, even newsletters, but I am not an expert.

I use photoshop, I can create some designs using photoshop, however, my photoshop skills are rudimentary. While I have a desire to master photoshop skills, I never have had enough time to learn photoshop.

I actually am not yet an expert when it comes to graphic designing as I am still learning but I have learnt how to design logos, banners, identity cards, billboard and newspaper

I did not idea about the graphic design but I heard about the graphic design job is available in the freelancer and fiver digital marketing network marketing but I learned about this type of job and want to joined this site
Yes it is true that the graphics design gigs exist on freelancer and also on fiverr platforms. Since you like the gig, you should first develope yourself in learning this gig before going to these sites

When I was learning graphic designing, I was a fan of photoshop program. I tried my best to learn photoshop skills. MY favorite work on photoshop was air brushing.

I am not a graphics designer myself and don't have the zeal for it either. But if you do, you should develop a very good marketing technique to sell your services for money.

I got my hand into some form of graphic design earlier this year, and now I know alot about the basics of logo creation, but I haven't been able to get a client for it.

I mastered painting/coloring to look more beautiful. That's the kind of graphics I mastered during my secondary school days. I have some experience of it, but I need enhancement.

The part of graphics design that I have mastered very well is logo design. This logo design has really given me a lot of experience in the graphics design area and it's easy to do

Am still learning how to design logos but I can design complementary card and web banners as well. I hope to also learn UI/UX when. I have mastered basic graphics

You can learn about infographic if you really want to master graphic design. Infographic design is one of the highly demand services in the freelance marketplace.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back