What's new

What is your favourite social media platform?

I prefer Instagram because I usually upload my photos there. I tend to do photographs of people, streets, vehicles, buildings , scenery and flowers. I like to share it and likes to read the comments. My second best is Youtube. I find it very helpful and informative. I also enjoy watching cooling shows.

My favorite social media platform is the Facebook but I am also using Twitter and Instagram a lot, Reddit, Tagged and Pinterest are less used as the others.

Well.. right now it would be all of the Facebook social medias. So, Instagram, Facebook and Messenger. Lately too I came back to Snapchat but it's not working very well on my old phone..

What about Twitter bots? Do you all feel they're a problem?

I have had a few runins with Twitter bots when I was into networking business and I was well frustrated by them. But now, I have nothing to worry about them because I hardly do networking business now.

My one is also Facebook which most popular and have everything for you to enjoy your digital life and you can also use Facebook for your business or product or your website as it gives quality traffic for you site.

I use facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter but i spend more time on Facebook and YouTube than all the others.

I think it depends, for chats it's WhatsApp and Facebook, for gist and to know what's happening, it's twitter and for pictures, Instagram. I'll say twitter is the my favourite

Facebook, it is where I promote my business more than a personal page.

Facebook because I can sell my services there in addition I contact my friends, teachers..

The good thing about Twitter which is very interesting and why I love it so much would be how fast the social media is when it comes to breaking news. I think that it's the fastest social media sites that tells the world what's happening once it happen.
Yeah i also love twitter because you can get quick updates and post spreads fast by just retweeting

It's a tough question, because each has its own piroose, Facebook and whatsapp for chats and twitter to know what's trending

I think I prefer twitter the More, ?

I preffer Facebook for sure :) . All my friends have facebook. I only use for chat / videocall .

The platform I enjoy most still remain twitter. This allows more people to connect more than every other platforms

Facebook is my favorite social media site. I can integrate Instagram and Whatsapp with Facebook. I can publish the same content on Instagram without visiting Instagram and use whatsapp for communication.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back