What's new

What is your favourite social media platform?

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Social media is a world that everyone now would use, I have minimum of 5 social account. There have huge social media platform in this world.

Major social media platforms are: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Sound cloud, Reverberation, StumbleUpon, Vk, MySpace, Vimeo, Vine, OK.ru, Ask.

Do you use any one of this social media platform? Which one is your favourite.

I have to admit that Twitter is growing on me, as much as it pains me to say it. :p I don't use it as it was intended, though. I use it mainly as an advertising platform. For personal use, I would say Facebook is probably my favorite.

Reactions: jyy
I have somewhat active accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. My personal favorite would be Facebook, as it seems like literally everyone I know uses it now. It's basically turned into a directory of human beings. If I meet someone, I can look them up and find out their life story in 3 seconds or less. :p

My favourite social media has to be YouTube. I spend a lot of my time listening to music and watching videos there. I used Facebook before but stopped after a while.

I have to admit that Twitter is growing on me, as much as it pains me to say it. :p I don't use it as it was intended, though. I use it mainly as an advertising platform.

Twitter is great if you don't want to pay - while Facebook needs boosting in many cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is Facebook. I can't stand the other social networking providers. Twitter confuses me, and all the rest are not my cup of tea. I do have a LinkedIn but it's never updated.

It would be a tough one between Twitter and Reddit. I would probably go with Twitter, to be fair because of the fact that it has everything including letting you keep in touch with friends. I have Facebook and Snapchat as well but I haven't used either of those in quite a while.

I don't spend much time on social networks, but my favorite was fb for chatting with friends and nowadays whatsapp is great. For promoting websites twitter is the most powerful tool.

Instagram . I love it because it’s focused on image rather then text. For people like me who use social media as an escape from work, Instagram is the most easiest way to stay in touch with another side of the world. Pros: Friendly UI and popular. Cons: Useless when not in fast internet connection and best on phone-only.

Social media is a world that everyone now would use, I have minimum of 5 social account. There have huge social media platform in this world.

Major social media platforms are: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Sound cloud, Reverberation, StumbleUpon, Vk, MySpace, Vimeo, Vine, OK.ru, Ask.

Well, I think that I would have to go with Facebook because I'm very sure it's the most used social media sites in the world today. It has over 2 billion users and they are still increasing on daily basis. The next one I love also is Twitter and whatsapp.

I use Facebook for keeping in touch with family and friends and sharing the important moments of my life, such as graduation or getting married. We also used Facebook during university to go out with classmates or do group projects and essays together. I rarely use it for news or getting information though, there's not a lot of trust I have in Facebook's reliability right now.

I am an avid Twitter enthusiast instead. I spend more of my time scrolling through Twitter, reading news and/or getting entertained. Most of my close friends also use Twitter and I can see their updates immediately. I mostly follow a lot of celebrities/writers and read their short tweets on current social and political issues. Much more trustworthy than Facebook in my opinion.

I think it depends. Mine always keeps changing depending on what I'm currently going through and looking for in life. Before I used to be a strict Facebook fan. I used to be on Facebook 24-7, 365. Since the scandal about data many people have moved from Facebook and it is becoming less interesting. I now only use Facebook for the groups. I now love, love twitter. I find the people on twitter more mature and constructive. I love the witty commentary and the discussion on culture, politics and foreign affairs. Twitter has now officially become my classroom,

I associate Instagram for my photography. I like to upload and share my photos. I get to learn tips and ideas on the expert. So, I get to improve my ways in photography. I like sharing my thoughts and express my feeling through photographs. It is interesting to shot one photo that tells a story.

I love social media, not because I am too socialize but I am into knowing the latest news, videos and happenings around me. I can also get in touch with my family, relatives and even long lost friends. Needless to say, Honestly, I have 8 social media accounts and I am basically into using Facebook and Youtube. They are more convenient for me and the exchange of messages is faster in my opinion since majority of social media users have it.

The good thing about Twitter which is very interesting and why I love it so much would be how fast the social media is when it comes to breaking news. I think that it's the fastest social media sites that tells the world what's happening once it happen.

I rely on Twitter a lot nowadays, part because of the security issues Facebook has been having recently, but in general because I like the compact style of Twitter more. Information has to be constrained and it's easy to read!

Reactions: jyy

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back