What's new

What is your favorite application for earning money online?

I do not make money from any application. I have been scammed by some in the past and this has made me to not bother giving others a chance at all.

my fav app is maybe lifepoints, I got paid twice (5$ each) within 2 months only (!) but now there aren't that many surveys so my fav app will eventually change

There are so many application which we can use to earn money online some of those app are honeygain and if you originate from top teir country I will advice that you also take advantages of some survey and micro jobs website like picoworkers

Actually working on these platforms is quite amazing and some of the post to get paid forums. it's not only for income making but is also quite educational to a greater extent.

Working on this particular platform is quite very cool and if you're consistent enough you can be able to make something reasonable on the long run. Joining the VIP is even cooler because those people are the ones enjoying most of it.

Well, can you please tell me what are the advantages of getting a VIP program? I think that you are a VIP member, so can you tell me what sort of benefits do you get?

Well, can you please tell me what are the advantages of getting a VIP program? I think that you are a VIP member, so can you tell me what sort of benefits do you get?
The advantage of VIP over the normal members is that you can be able to make money by creating threads. That means if you create 10 threads, you will make 0.5 dollars. Another thing is that you can be able to withdraw your money.

The advantage of VIP over the normal members is that you can be able to make money by creating threads. That means if you create 10 threads, you will make 0.5 dollars. Another thing is that you can be able to withdraw your money.

Well, is this offer available for all the kinds of memberships? Or is it just for membership that you recently applied for? I think that there are plenty of memberships available on Bizdustry.

Well, is this offer available for all the kinds of memberships? Or is it just for membership that you recently applied for? I think that there are plenty of memberships available on Bizdustry.
My own membership I won it through auction. I think it is the standard membership but I don't know about others though. You can make my enquiries through one of the admins and they will guide you.

This app is Appkarma. She pays for installing the application, and completing tasks. You can also take surveys. this app is verified and has 5 million downloads in Play store.
For me my best application is picoworker app working with the platform is quite cool of making money, and also bizdustry definitely the legit application where you can constantly making cool money when completed your task.

My favorite application is StreetBees a british application that pays you for completing surveys. Every survey paid me 0.14 dollars and it took me like 25 seconds to complete each of the surveys, so far I've earned around 2 dollars by completing those surveys and I really recommend it to you guys.
So what about you? What is your favorite application?
I've never heard of this site.. I've usually had pretty bad luck with survey sites. Either I don't qualify for most of them, or worse yet, I would finish filling out a survey and THEN they tell me I don't qualify. 😒
May I ask, is this site you're speaking of only for UK members?

My own membership I won it through auction. I think it is the standard membership but I don't know about others though. You can make my enquiries through one of the admins and they will guide you.

I think that you were holding some sort of other membership before winning this membership in the auctions. So, what kind of membership it was? Did you get rewarded for generating threads at that time?

I think that you were holding some sort of other membership before winning this membership in the auctions. So, what kind of membership it was? Did you get rewarded for generating threads at that time?
I have been a member for a long period of time. You can check the thread for the auction in order to understand it better. As a VIP member, you will be rewarded for threads.

My favorite application for earning money online with out stress is earnflex, after downloading the apps just register and deposit any among and it will double it self in 7 days time.
This is may be risky in my own perspective. Though, some are legit, majority of those service that ask you to deposit and they will double whatever you deposited are scam. I always afraid to try those money making app that ask one to deposited first.

I have been a member for a long period of time. You can check the thread for the auction in order to understand it better. As a VIP member, you will be rewarded for threads.

Thanks for pointing out the benefits of purchasing a VIP membership. I just hope that this offer is available for all the VIP members. I would love to get paid for creating threads and creation of threads will also improve the rank of Bizdustry in search engines.

Thanks for pointing out the benefits of purchasing a VIP membership. I just hope that this offer is available for all the VIP members. I would love to get paid for creating threads and creation of threads will also improve the rank of Bizdustry in search engines.
Yes, every VIP member has the opportunity to make money whenever they create threads. If you're consistent enough you can make something reasonable with it.

This is may be risky in my own perspective. Though, some are legit, majority of those service that ask you to deposit and they will double whatever you deposited are scam. I always afraid to try those money making app that ask one to deposited first.

Well, my experience says that any kind of app or website that requires you to deposit money may not be a legit site. Even many legit PTC sites right now are having trouble paying their members.

Well, my experience says that any kind of app or website that requires you to deposit money may not be a legit site. Even many legit PTC sites right now are having trouble paying their members.
That is very true. Most of the website that require user to deposit before they make money are not legit. Unless you're into business, there is no money anywhere online if you're not ready to work.
Working on this particular platform is quite very cool and if you're consistent enough you can be able to make something reasonable on the long run. Joining the VIP is even cooler because those people are the ones enjoying most of it.
I have been hearing a lot about vip membership. How can I join vip membership? What are the requirements to join. Bizdustry is ok. I pray bizdustry will last.

That is very true. Most of the website that require user to deposit before they make money are not legit. Unless you're into business, there is no money anywhere online if you're not ready to work.

I have been hearing a lot about vip membership. How can I join vip membership? What are the requirements to join. Bizdustry is ok. I pray bizdustry will last.

Well, I think that this is one of the main reasons why Google Playstore has been being making some sort of stern policies regarding such kind of application because they do not want people to get scammed.

I can't really say I have a favourite application for earning money online, the only app I like that help me on earning money is my trading app (mt5) if I'll have a best app I think it will be the one.

there is a website that I recently participated on that requires you to deposit about $5 and make 1.4 dollars every day. After depositing I got my payment for 3 days and they refused to pay again. I have learnt my lessons actually.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back