What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

What is your estimated monthly business earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to business, we all know our expected monthly returns. Any entrepreneur that doesn't know his or her monthly business returns isn't a prolific business owner. All business owners are known for keeping a track record for all business expenditures, their recurring business profit rate, losses, and gross profit for the month. Failure to keep this analytical order put the business at risk of losing out.

I spend just about $50 in marketing and other expenses and earn about $60-$70 per month. I know it is not a good earning, in fact, it is very poor earning. However, since I am able to raise the business expenses and do not have t keep spending from the pocket, I am really satisfied with my business. Hopefully, things will improve soon.

When it comes to business, we all know our expected monthly returns. Any entrepreneur that doesn't know his or her monthly business returns isn't a prolific business owner. All business owners are known for keeping a track record for all business expenditures, their recurring business profit rate, losses, and gross profit for the month. Failure to keep this analytical order put the business at risk of losing out.
basically I am doing a job and I am earning about $300 per month from my job and also I am trying to earn some passive income from online work and now I am earning about 100 dollar per month from my online work on different forums.

basically I am doing a job and I am earning about $300 per month from my job and also I am trying to earn some passive income from online work and now I am earning about 100 dollar per month from my online work on different forums.
That shows you're earning total of $400 per month both online and offline gigs you do. That is okay to take care if your bills and earn a living as well depending on the value of the dollar to your local currency.

The estimated monthly income for business is 20k and is just a small scale business which am running for now but will like to Enlarge it in future. Although, am working and also running that business aside.

It is very possible to sustain a business when do I diligent and devoted to their business when you do not take proper care of your business there is no such stability for it, therefore the lackadaisical culture can cut short the lifetime of a business
Post automatically merged:

It is very possible to sustain a business when do I diligent and devoted to their business when you do not take proper care of your business there is no such stability for it, therefore the lackadaisical culture can cut short the lifetime of a business

Estimated earnings of my business which am doing in partnership with others is about $16000 for the last month and this is after operational expenses has been deducted and other expenses too. The business is such that is not taxable for now. So the net income is something good and we're still looking out for better days ahead.

It’s very essential to keep records of the income and expenses of a business. Accountability for each penny spent and received is very important. This is the basis of a good financial management of a business. Moreover the business life depends solely on the financial management of the business
Proper record enhances proper business review. Every business should keep adequate record of the transactions, this will you to know how well the business is going. A business without record is like a hand to mouth business. If you really want your business to grow keeping of record is very essential.

Year earning are the net income or loss of the business for the current year. This amount is the difference between all revenues and all expenses on the income statement. They are presented on the balance sheet only until they are transferred to retained earnings.

Yet to start any business either online or offline but so far i am working on Bizdustry so here my monthly income will be near about $60 per month. So it is my debut month so it will be not a bad at all. Will increase it as time goes. Happy with start.

From my calculations I think that my monthly earning should be around 90,000 - 110,000 both online and offline, I haven't really calculated what I have earned within a month before but with this enlightenment I would begin my calculations from how henceforth to be able to know my full monthly earnings.

When I had my business the monthly balance sheet is very important because that's the source of the new profit. It is not good for an entrepreneur to be ignorant of the financial performance of his business. The profit is the objective of the business. It will inspire you to work more if you want to increase the numbers and if the number is going down you have to think of ways to improve on the performance of the business.

I haven't been into any serious business now because I just graduated from school and is still putting my ideas on business. But now I make about 20 thousand naira from working on get paid to sites alone monthly and about 30 thousand naira in profit from my poultry farm but that too changes frequently.

Estimated earnings can also be calculated by trends. By looking at prior trends, regression analysis can be used to determine an estimate of earnings.

Scenario analysis can also be used as a method to calculate estimated earnings. Scenario analysis looks at different situations that may occur, ranging from the worst case scenario to the best case scenario to avoid analyzing in broad strokes.

You are very correct in your post about keeping financial record of a business. Cash flow is like a blood system of an existing company. A business will continue to be healthy as long as the cash flow is on the positive side. Is the only way to know this is to keep financial records of every transaction made by the company, known should be left out. A company which doesn't keep financial record me likely file for bankruptcy in the nearest future.

It is part of the accountability of the business owner or entrepreneur, is to keep records of the in flow of money into the business or the out flow of money. This helps the business know where it is and how well it is doing.

You are very correct in your post about keeping financial record of a business. Cash flow is like a blood system of an existing company. A business will continue to be healthy as long as the cash flow is on the positive side. Is the only way to know this is to keep financial records of every transaction made by the company, known should be left out. A company which doesn't keep financial record me likely file for bankruptcy in the nearest future.
Yeah, all companies are meant to keep financial record. It makes them legitimate and trusted for other companies or public sector to do business with. That will also show they are capable of financing their company up to date, in yes of payment of workers and tax.

My estimated monthly business earning is to make sure that the profits is enough to pay my monthly bills and still have little change left is enough for me. Pandemic and unreasonable government business policies have really affected my business since last year. I am just trying to survive.

I have a small online business. My business is a service business that sells services like digital marketing, writing services , seo, web designing etc. My business is one man business, I sometime hire virtual assistant but I run my business alone. I earn $300-$400 per month

Doing calculations is something I do not like, but I do try to keep simple record of expenses and revenue from my business.

What I mostly do is to ensure that on no way are my expenses more than my revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator