What is Toncoin?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$15.5100USD
Biznotes
If we look at Coinmarketcap, we will see that there is a new cryptocurrency in the top 10 called Toncoin, more specifically it is in the top 8 at the time of publishing this post, let's dig a little into what this currency is.

Toncoin is a cryptocurrency that works under the proof of stake (POS) protocol like many other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Solana, and Cardano among others. This cryptocurrency was created by the Durov brothers, best known for being the creators of Telegram, the famous competing social network of Whatsapp, as far as I know, the project is quite decentralized because the Durov brothers left the development of said cryptocurrency in the hands of the community, Toncoin is a fairly fast cryptocurrency compared to networks as fast as Solana or Hedera, the main fundamentals of said cryptocurrency are decentralization, leaving its development to the Telegram community, fast transactions and scalability.

That being said, have you invested in Toncoin?

I am facing issue that Toncoin wallet is not updating instant on trust wallet and think to move to another wallet or update value tomorrow. This is my experience about it.
Then you should look for another wallet that works well with Toncoin, you could add some wallets that work well with Toncoin to the thread while you gain experience with the cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back