What's new

What are the best sites that pay well for designers?

Braga13

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I worked in many sites as a designer, but most of them did not meet my ambitions financially. So what sites pay well for a professional designer? Your suggestions interest me

I worked in many sites as a designer, but most of them did not meet my ambitions financially. So what sites pay well for a professional designer? Your suggestions interest me
You can make a page on Facebook or Instagram, and everyone who wants to edit the photos or Hatta YouTube will come to you

make a blog of your own with your portfolio.

example: bragadesign.me

you pay a professional to make your site with your portfolio, after you advertise it. I'm sure you will have customers if you are good at what you do.

You can start with a social media . Upload your works there . Convince people to patronise you, you can get jobs that way too

Check your offline environment first. I know many businesses will be around you that has no business name or identity.You have to school them on the need to have a logo and identity then you are in business.

if you're talented in this field, the Freelancer will be the best place for you.

Fiverr and freelancer sites can help you in this matter. Because there are customers who are looking for unique designing and you can get orders and profits according to your work.

You can search on your tube to know which sites are paying good for Designers. Because youtubers make clear videos related to all topics.
I hope you will find best Suggest from there.

You can register on various freelance websites where you create your profile stating your capabilities, employers can then contact you for jobs, sites are elance, up work, fiverr and many more.

Well I know that Fiverrr pays designers very well but the problem now is that there are a lot of designers on the platform presently which makes it a little bit difficult to earn as much as it used to be previously..... Upwork also pays designers..... You can also sell your designs on your whatsapp status but that is after you have built a network of people on page

Upwork and dribble are the only that I can name here. Most of the designers find good amount of work through those sites. I have mostly tried upwork some of the time it works and some of the time it just does not work. I guess designers also need to go for more local websites and the design marketplace if they want regular work.

The freelancing economy is a very rewarding business and the first and most important thing to be successful in free lancing is to be very good in what you do. You can post your best works on your social media. I suggest talent search sites like fevirr and up work for you to use when starting out freelancing. Put the price low when starting out to get good reviews.

There is no pacific amount that any website pays you. You have to make profiles on different social media platforms and upload your work as sample there and wait till the other person meets their requirements to your work.
Facebook, fiver, upwork, instagram and many other sites are there to help you in your earning.

I think you should try Fiverr and Upwork. On Fiverr you create a gig and offer your service. When someone commissions you a work, you make money. On Upwork, you bid on jobs, when your offer is accepted, you work and then make money after the successful completion. However, much you can earn from these sites depend on how lucky you are. Well, you need a bit of luck when you want to succeed on the freelance marketplace.

You can advertise your skills on social media and some widely visited sites like nairaland.com. Also, when you upload your work on Twitter or Facebook, make sure you tag some dignitaries, they may even pay you than what theses sites may pay you.

Web design​

Often described as the graphic designers of the digital world, web designers pocket an average $59,633 per year. They are responsible for planning, designing, and building websites, calling on a mixture of both technical and creative skills.

For a web designer, the art lies in understanding the client’s vision and turning it into a visually compelling, fully functional website. This covers a vast range of tasks, from planning the site architecture to choosing colors, layout,typography, and graphics. The web designer may also oversee the written copy and set up the domain name.

I will suggest you to start work on fiver because this is the site where you can fulfil you desires and can reach to the higher destination

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back